The Student Room Group

I'm done

Everyone hates me and I have always just met more people that do. I don't get on with anyone. I'm just severely depressed and I have seen people but they haven't been useful. Im not officially diagnosed with anything but I am pretty sure I have depression or anxiety but I'm sure I have atleast 1 of them if not both because I have so many symptoms of it and I did an online questionnaire which said I might be moderately to severely depressed. I don't know why keep going on because its been a year now and everything has stayed the same of not worse. Im actually done.
Original post by Anonymous
Everyone hates me and I have always just met more people that do. I don't get on with anyone. I'm just severely depressed and I have seen people but they haven't been useful. Im not officially diagnosed with anything but I am pretty sure I have depression or anxiety but I'm sure I have atleast 1 of them if not both because I have so many symptoms of it and I did an online questionnaire which said I might be moderately to severely depressed. I don't know why keep going on because its been a year now and everything has stayed the same of not worse. Im actually done.

Same
Reply 2
Same

You are younger than me though. Im 20
Reply 3
Bump
Reply 4
Original post by Lexiedoodle01
Hey, do you wanna pm me :smile:

You look too young
same.

I am 20 too. I understand what you mean, but in order to get out of this rut, you need to adapt. Focus on improving your life one step at a time.
Sleep - be it today or tomorrow, tell yourself, before you go to bed, that you are going to sleep as long as you want to, and from there, see how many hours your body naturally sleeps for. For me, it is 9 hours, and so I know I have to give myself 9 hours of sleep a night. Dedicate one week on only making sure to get enough sleep, so that it becomes a habit. Then, you can start the new habit the following week, along with the sleep.
Water - how much water are you drinking? Is your urine clear? Start with drinking 2 litres o water a day, sporadically throughout the day too, and see what your urine colour is. If it is not very pale yellow or clear, bump it up to 3 litres a day. Increase the water intake until you consistently see that your urine is clear (for me, I drink 4 litres of water a day). In the morning, your urine will not be clear, which is fine, given that you have not drunk anything in your sleep. I specify urine as it is a key indicator of hydration. Water is good for your skin and practically your entire body, so it is essential.

Apply this gradual accumulation of habits for food, exercise, work, reading, hobbies and everything in life. Do not try to implement everything at once, or from tomorrow. Dedicate a week for each habit, so that in perhaps 6 weeks time, you have slowly become acustomed to improving your character.
Reply 7
You look too young

if your gonna insult her after asking if u wanna chat then u need to have a sit down with someone coz u mentally ain't right if that's the attitude, fix up and be polite is a good start to getting less depressed
Reply 8
Original post by Gilo200
if your gonna insult her after asking if u wanna chat then u need to have a sit down with someone coz u mentally ain't right if that's the attitude, fix up and be polite is a good start to getting less depressed

Original post by Lexiedoodle01
Ok thanks for the insult lol

How's that an insult? I think she's too young by seeing her profile picture, im not even trying to insult
Reply 9
Original post by therationalbeing
I am 20 too. I understand what you mean, but in order to get out of this rut, you need to adapt. Focus on improving your life one step at a time.
Sleep - be it today or tomorrow, tell yourself, before you go to bed, that you are going to sleep as long as you want to, and from there, see how many hours your body naturally sleeps for. For me, it is 9 hours, and so I know I have to give myself 9 hours of sleep a night. Dedicate one week on only making sure to get enough sleep, so that it becomes a habit. Then, you can start the new habit the following week, along with the sleep.
Water - how much water are you drinking? Is your urine clear? Start with drinking 2 litres o water a day, sporadically throughout the day too, and see what your urine colour is. If it is not very pale yellow or clear, bump it up to 3 litres a day. Increase the water intake until you consistently see that your urine is clear (for me, I drink 4 litres of water a day). In the morning, your urine will not be clear, which is fine, given that you have not drunk anything in your sleep. I specify urine as it is a key indicator of hydration. Water is good for your skin and practically your entire body, so it is essential.

Apply this gradual accumulation of habits for food, exercise, work, reading, hobbies and everything in life. Do not try to implement everything at once, or from tomorrow. Dedicate a week for each habit, so that in perhaps 6 weeks time, you have slowly become acustomed to improving your character.

I'm drink and doing everything normal apart from sleeping and I just get depressed
Is anyone my age or over available to talk privately?
Is anyone my age or over available to talk privately?

I’m 18 are you a guy or a girl? I may be able to help

You’re only 20? Wow, you’re still pretty much a child.
Original post by Melaniehadfield
I’m 18 are you a guy or a girl? I may be able to help

Boy and im 20
Original post by RichPiana
You’re only 20? Wow, you’re still pretty much a child.

Its not even good being young, you get seen as these rude men
Boy and im 20

xxxx I’ll dm u

Quick Reply

Latest