The Student Room Group

anyone applying to to uni with just btecs?

Yeah that’s what I plan on doing 😂
Same here, applying to art unis with BTECS
Reply 3
Original post by Sheila017
Yeah that’s what I plan on doing 😂

what subject are you currently studying and what course are planning to apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by Lolman223
Same here, applying to art unis with BTECS

nice. what btecs are you doing?
Original post by ash9080
what subject are you currently studying and what course are planning to apply for?

I am currently studying health and social care level 3, I’m not sure I am on my first year, psychology interests me but many people who go that opt end up jobless in that career. Hbu?
Original post by ash9080
nice. what btecs are you doing?

I'm doing Business, Creative Digital Media Production and IT
Reply 7
Original post by Sheila017
I am currently studying health and social care level 3, I’m not sure I am on my first year, psychology interests me but many people who go that opt end up jobless in that career. Hbu?

im doin lvl 3 business and applied law and im planning on doing accounting and finance
Original post by ash9080

Hi,

I am a second year Psychology student at the University of Surrey. At Sixth Form I did Psychology and History A levels as well as a BTEC in Creative Media. When applying for courses, most unis state how many UCAS points you need. The BTECs can be converted into UCAS points so as long as you reach the points needed then applying to universities with BTEC's should be absolutely fine!

I hope this help, please let me know if you have any questions.

Becca
Original post by ash9080

my friend did btec applied science and business and has gotten offers for nursing
Reply 10
yep ive got 4/5 offers currently, im going to study history but im currently doing a music tech btec lol
Yupp, doing health and social care btec and have an offer for mental health nursing at uea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending