The Student Room Group

hangout ideas w/ girlfriend without getting caught by her parents

So I have a gf, and we tried hiding our relationship from her homophobic parents, but they found out and now forbid her anywhere near me. My parents are completely supportive, and im wondering if anyone has ideas for ways we can hangout without getting caught by her parents. We live in separate towns, around 30 mins. Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

wait till after lockdown and then you can meet up away from home. For now, you can't
Try to convince her parents that ur a good match
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Try to convince her parents that ur a good match

I doubt that they would ever like me, seeing they are conservative catholics who are repulsed by gays, which is me and their daughter.
how about facetime on social media
if you can't meet
Reply 5
No.. Listen to your parents if you are under 18
Original post by Jemma 10

lol
Reply 7
Can you disguise yourself as a boy? Or maybe a Catholic priest?
Follow the Bible and the Ten Commandments. Levictus 13 "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They are guilty of a capital offense.'

The Lord Jesus words, not mine

gets better
Reply 9

we are both under 18, can I just ask what do u mean by listen to my parents? they are fully accepting of us, her parents aren't. Im now just wondering how I can win them over, but its so highly unlikely and I don't wanna cause more problems for her
Original post by ThomH97

Not all priests are rapists. Only a small minority do those disgusting crimes
Follow the Bible and the Ten Commandments. Levictus 13 "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They are guilty.'

I think the only man involved in this is the gf's dad, and he's banging the gf's mum.
Not all priests are rapists. Only a small minority do those disgusting crimes

I never said the priest was a rapist, but it's interesting your mind went there.
Original post by ThomH97
I think the only man involved in this is the gf's dad, and he's banging the gf's mum.

I worship JESUS. So homosexuality is a SIN and I will not go to heaven
Follow the Bible and the Ten Commandments. Levictus 13 "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They are guilty.'

but obviously you believe this is true otherwise you wouldnt put it lol

Just stop pushing your religion onto others, it’s embarrassing

That's fine, but not really helping the OP dodge her gf's parents.

Then why tf are u on this thread then, no one gives a **** about your opinion. It’s not helpful to the OP
Original post by ThomH97

actually I have short hair and with a binder and such there's a chance I could. But they know me from the past and have seen me before when I was able to slightly pass as "just a friend". so I doubt I could anymore
Original post by BluMoon06
but obviously you believe this is true otherwise you wouldnt put it lol

Lord JESUS, FATHER, HOLY SPIRIT gave us the BIBLE and the TEN COMMANDMENTS. I follow the scripture of Jesus Almighty. GAY AND LESBIAN IS SIN. Jesus forbids this.

proud ENGLISH CHRISTIAN.

Jesus bless you all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending