The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

University acceptance

Hi, first time posting but I am absolutely beside myself. Having left higher education many years ago I am returning to Coventry university as a mature student.

I applied for 2 courses starting September 2021.

My question is when am I likely to hear a response from the university as there have been no changes on Track sign enrolling.

Thanks in advance,
Original post by twiggyfulford
Hi, first time posting but I am absolutely beside myself. Having left higher education many years ago I am returning to Coventry university as a mature student.

My question is when am I likely to hear a response from the university as there have been no changes on Track sign enrolling.

Thanks in advance,

When did you submit your application? It can take weeks or months to get a response.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Applied late November/early December
Original post by twiggyfulford

Thanks in advance,

As long you can see that your applications are with them on UCAS Track, there is no reason to worry. The average decision time is 7 weeks, but admissions teams are on leave over Christmas and then enter their busiest period of the year, (the run up to the 15th of Jan deadline).

Unis will try to make the majority of decisions by the end of March, but in reality thay have until May.

If you have not heard anything you are still in the running.

The only thing I would recommend is periodically checking your spam/junk folders, in case they send any requests for additional info.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending