The Student Room Group

2021/22 Veterinary Nursing

Anyone heard back from Bristol? I’ve been put on hold! Received conditional offers for 2 courses at Harper Adams and got an interview for RVC on 03/02/21. Not heard anything from Middlesex yet tho!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laura.__x
Anyone heard back from Bristol? I’ve been put on hold! Received conditional offers for 2 courses at Harper Adams and got an interview for RVC on 03/02/21. Not heard anything from Middlesex yet tho!

I've got my interview for RVC on the 3rd too.....maybe we could get ready for the interview together??
Reply 2
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
I've got my interview for RVC on the 3rd too.....maybe we could get ready for the interview together??

Sure! Are you applying for 2021 or 2022?
Sure! Are you applying for 2021 or 2022?

2021 wbu
Reply 4
2021 wbu

I’m deferring mine sooo 2022
I’m deferring mine sooo 2022

ooooh cool
Reply 6
ooooh cool

Where else have you applied ?
Where else have you applied ?

bristol as well, and I got an conditional

RVC for biovet, conditional and Surrey for Vet Science, rejected
Reply 8
bristol as well, and I got an conditional

RVC for biovet, conditional and Surrey for Vet Science, rejected

Bristol is my top choice but I’ve been put on hold for over a month :frown:
Bristol is my top choice but I’ve been put on hold for over a month :frown:

oof just wait is the only thing i can say

I was a ****ing idiot....I applied to bristol for another course and they said "change it because you dont meet the requirements" and they gave me a few courses that I could change it to..............and me being a ****ing idiot I decided to choose the course, I had already applied to (Veterinary Nursing and Companion Animal Behaviour)
Best of luck to all the 2021/22 student veterinary nurses whichever one you's are doing when you's all start you course in September from a summer 2020 qualified vet nurse xx
Reply 11
oof just wait is the only thing i can say

I was a ****ing idiot....I applied to bristol for another course and they said "change it because you dont meet the requirements" and they gave me a few courses that I could change it to..............and me being a ****ing idiot I decided to choose the course, I had already applied to (Veterinary Nursing and Companion Animal Behaviour)

Awh nooo lol so have you applied for the same course twice! I didn’t even think it would be possible haha
Reply 12
Original post by Littleemma98
Best of luck to all the 2021/22 student veterinary nurses whichever one you's are doing when you's all start you course in September from a summer 2020 qualified vet nurse xx

Thank you! X
Thank you! X

You welcome laura xx
Awh nooo lol so have you applied for the same course twice! I didn’t even think it would be possible haha

yepppp and sameeee....tbh I don't think the uni had a clue too......once I received one VN, they said waiting for the other....I'm probably the reason, you are also on hold lmao
Reply 15
yepppp and sameeee....tbh I don't think the uni had a clue too......once I received one VN, they said waiting for the other....I'm probably the reason, you are also on hold lmao

Lollll I’ll just have to wait and see hehe 🤣

i heard from them today and i got a conditional, now i’m just waiting on my next choice to get back to me
Reply 17
Original post by shanlinwood
i heard from them today and i got a conditional, now i’m just waiting on my next choice to get back to me

Congrats! I hope I hear back from Bristol soon because they’re my first choice

I heard back from Bristol back in December and I have my interview for RVC on the 3rd too!! I hope you hear back from Bristol soon! It's nice to finally find someone applying to the same unis as me :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by amylr2607
I heard back from Bristol back in December and I have my interview for RVC on the 3rd too!! I hope you hear back from Bristol soon! It's nice to finally find someone applying to the same unis as me :smile:

Yay!! Congrats! What year are you applying for? I’ve deferred mine until 2022 because I was worried COVID would ruin the experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending