The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

What is the social life like at Glenside UWE

I will hopefully be starting a course at Glenside in September 2021.
Frenchay campus looks much nicer and more sociable than glenside so I am undecided about which accom to pick.
What are is your experience there?
what are you studying? :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jess01010
what are you studying? :smile:

Nursing
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Nursing

Hey I'm applying to study nursing too! I'm think of whether to apply for accom at Glenside or The Hollies but I'm leaning more towards Glenside :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by IshyKami
Hey I'm applying to study nursing too! I'm think of whether to apply for accom at Glenside or The Hollies but I'm leaning more towards Glenside :smile:

I think I'm definitely going to to glenside, just wish we could visit
I've read that it's a lot quieter at glenside but I don't mind that tbh. I can't be bothered travelling from Frenchay every day to lectures either 😅
Original post by jess01010
I've read that it's a lot quieter at glenside but I don't mind that tbh. I can't be bothered travelling from Frenchay every day to lectures either 😅

My daughter is applying for accommodation at Frenchay because she wants an en-suite and it is reported to have a better social side. The bus transport apparently travels every 15 mins between the 2 sites and takes just 10 mins
Original post by Cait04
I think I'm definitely going to to glenside, just wish we could visit

Hi I’ve got a place at Glenside room 3 flat 33 - does anyone else want to make a group chat ?:smile:
Original post by Ali C 123
Hi I’ve got a place at Glenside room 3 flat 33 - does anyone else want to make a group chat ?:smile:

My daughter has been givien accommodation at Wallscourt - which is pleased about as it is her first choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending