The Student Room Group

Psychology 16 marker application

Discuss (outline and evaluate) the behaviorist approach to explaining phobias and explain how she developed and maintained her phobias. (16)

After the outline, do I write and strengths and weaknesses of behavioural approach to phobias?
Reply 1
Original post by OnAndOff
Discuss (outline and evaluate) the behaviorist approach to explaining phobias and explain how she developed and maintained her phobias. (16)

After the outline, do I write and strengths and weaknesses of behavioural approach to phobias?

Hi. I have done similar question. I can help you or guide you as a friend in this. could you please contact me through #wha#ts#Ap#p on ###+13526446669#########
Reply 2
if its a Stem question, then apply the ao1 to the scenario first, then the discussion points (adv and disadv).
Reply 3
S/he can use the two-process model, classical conditioning and operant conditioning. I can show you how. Just reach out through #wha#ts#Ap#p on ###+13526446669#########
Reply 4
There are more ways which are also applicable in handling the question. I mean, its something I teach at undergraduate. I am taking my PhD in Psychology

What’s the scenario?

For the outline, you could talk about the two-process model, classical conditioning and operant conditioning. You can also mention Little Albert’s study as example for classical conditioning. I’d write two paragraphs for the outline.

For evaluation, you need four paragraphs - it can either be two strengths and two weaknesses or four strengths or four weaknesses.
Original post by Modester
S/he can use the two-process model, classical conditioning and operant conditioning. I can show you how. Just reach out through #wha#ts#Ap#p on ###+13526446669#########

Why not help OP or show them how to answer the question on here, rather than telling them to contact you? (And I think it’s against TSR rules to do that), and why should they contact you when they don’t know you? Showing OP how to answer the question on here can also help other people reading this thread :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by DSKE
Why not help OP or show them how to answer the question on here, rather than telling them to contact you? (And I think it’s against TSR rules to do that), and why should they contact you when they don’t know you? Showing OP how to answer the question on here can also help other people reading this thread :smile:

Okay, if there was a way i could attach a document, it would be easier. I cannot attach a document, I don't know if the issue is on my side or you too can only type in the test box. I mean, if i do the research and still type it here, it'll be too long. I'm pretty sure if there was a way I could attach a file, it would be easier.
Reply 8
Update: I completed the question thanks :biggrin:
Update: I completed the question thanks :biggrin:

Well done, that’s good to hear :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending