The Student Room Group

Reform proposals for property offences

I'm on unit 5 applied law , the distinction task is asking for reform proposals for theft, robbery, fraud and burglary. Can anybody help
I already gave you some suggestions on how to approach this task for fraud on the other thread you started. Have you considered those suggestions yet?
Reply 2
Original post by legalhelp
I already gave you some suggestions on how to approach this task for fraud on the other thread you started. Have you considered those suggestions yet?

Yes I've considered those
Original post by Boogle12345
Yes I've considered those

What did you think?
Reply 4
What did you think?

The evaluation was good but there was no reform
The evaluation was good but there was no reform

Can I suggest you read it again carefully? I noted a few places where you might think the legislation doesn’t work in quite the way it should. If you’re going to talk about reform, you need to look at what the law says currently, and suggest ways it can be improved. I’m happy to give you further guidance on this and the other offences, but I want to make sure you are thinking about the points I have already identified for you.
Reply 6
Can I suggest you read it again carefully? I noted a few places where you might think the legislation doesn’t work in quite the way it should. If you’re going to talk about reform, you need to look at what the law says currently, and suggest ways it can be improved. I’m happy to give you further guidance on this and the other offences, but I want to make sure you are thinking about the points I have already identified for you.

No I completely understand you , my teacher told me I was not to make the reforms myself but instead use reforms other professionals have made. I'm just struggling to find these
No I completely understand you , my teacher told me I was not to make the reforms myself but instead use reforms other professionals have made. I'm just struggling to find these

Oh I see! Right, that is different to what I thought you had to do. Sorry about that.

Quick Reply

Latest