The Student Room Group

Anyone Wanna Be friends?

Just not got alot of friends since my last group was toxic. I like gaming, history, memes and just stuff like football and star wars/marvel, my fav music is rock or alternative so yea, If anyone relates then feel free to reply :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Toxic?
yes ill be friends
Ahhh so who are your favourite bands and which football team do you support?
Reply 4
Original post by Nimrakhan9816
Toxic?

Yea for context one of them told the gf of another guy who left the group to kill herself just because he left
Reply 5
Original post by ADarling
yes ill be friends

Ah thankyou :smile:
Original post by SirNoodles
Ahhh so who are your favourite bands and which football team do you support?

Im from Scotland but support Everton 😁and I love Linkin Park, avenged sevenfold and that genre in general, wbu?
Original post by bishop2475
Im from Scotland but support Everton 😁and I love Linkin Park, avenged sevenfold and that genre in general, wbu?

pm me if u wanna
Reply 7
pm me if u wanna

Imma be honest idk how to 😂i don't use this much
Imma be honest idk how to 😂i don't use this much

ill pm you then
just watch the envelope
Reply 9
ill pm you then
just watch the envelope

It won't let me reply for some reason, do you use anything like snapchat?

nope lemmie claer my inbox give me five mins then try again
:giggle:
nope lemmie claer my inbox give me five mins then try again

Okayyy, it's letting me type just won't let me send the message

Yay Linkin Park :five: They’ve got some good songs. Love history too, which period interests you the most?
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Yay Linkin Park :five: They’ve got some good songs. Love history too, which period interests you the most?

World war two, I grew up learning about it from my dad so I love learning about more of it. I hope to buy some relics one day 😁and I wish I saw Linkin Park live

Unfortunately it’s against TSR rules to swap off-site accounts for the safety and privacy of users. Feel free to PM each other though :yy:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Unfortunately it’s against TSR rules to swap off-site accounts for the safety and privacy of users. Feel free to PM each other though :yy:

Ahh okay sorry I didn't realise that 😁
Just not got alot of friends since my last group was toxic. I like gaming, history, memes and just stuff like football and star wars/marvel, my fav music is rock or alternative so yea, If anyone relates then feel free to reply :smile:

Sorry about your toxic friend group, glad you're out of it now. What games do you like and what are your fave marvel characters?
Okayyy, it's letting me type just won't let me send the message

should work now
Original post by vanillatea
Sorry about your toxic friend group, glad you're out of it now. What games do you like and what are your fave marvel characters?

Well I'm into cod zombies and campaigns but really I'm a fan of spiderman ps4 and battlefront 2.my fav marvel character is defo Tony stark:smile: yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest