The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
oh damn well being happy is like just feeling carefree and like you wanna laugh constantly (at least for me it is)
I am not so sure either. When I feel happy, I am energetic, nicer to everyone, motivated to do loads of things, etc. It's like being in love but not with a specific person.
Reply 3
Original post by mhm...
oh damn well being happy is like just feeling carefree and like you wanna laugh constantly (at least for me it is)

Can you expand on that?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Can you expand on that?

it's really hard to explain but when i'm happy i just dgaf about anything that usually stresses me out and i feel all giddy. Happiness makes me like a more out-gong person and i find myself going out of my way to make others feel as happy as i am.

sorry i'm really vague but it's really hard to describe this feeling but i hope u experience it at at least one point in your life (:
Reply 5
Original post by SpockAndRand
I am not so sure either. When I feel happy, I am energetic, nicer to everyone, motivated to do loads of things, etc. It's like being in love but not with a specific person.

I’ve never felt any of those things before
Reply 6
Original post by mhm...
it's really hard to explain but when i'm happy i just dgaf about anything that usually stresses me out and i feel all giddy. Happiness makes me like a more out-gong person and i find myself going out of my way to make others feel as happy as i am.

sorry i'm really vague but it's really hard to describe this feeling but i hope u experience it at at least one point in your life (:

I highly doubt I’ll experience it
Reply 7
I highly doubt I’ll experience it

well life is full of surprises so don't shut down the possibility x
Reply 8
Original post by mhm...
well life is full of surprises so don't shut down the possibility x

Life is full of pain, death and suffering
Reply 9
Life is full of pain, death and suffering

not for all of us it isn't... sorry im just an optimist
Original post by mhm...
not for all of us it isn't... sorry im just an optimist

Optimists are ignorant
Reply 11
Optimists are ignorant

thanks xoxo
Reply 12
You’re welcome. You deserve it,

You’re ignorant and idiotic.

thanks again xoxo
this attitude isn't exactly helping u experience happiness is it🤷🏾*♀️
Original post by mhm...
thanks again xoxo
this attitude isn't exactly helping u experience happiness is it🤷🏾*♀️

Attitude? It’s major depression and sadness
Reply 14
Attitude? It’s major depression and sadness

okay nvm... calling me idiotic because i'm an optimistic person isn't the nicest way to talk to someone who answered ur post
sorry i jumped to conclusions but i just get annoyed when ppl try and name call unwarranted 🥴
I find when I'm happy, you don't realise you're happy. I tend to feel light, carefree, and warm inside :yep:

I'm really sorry you're feeling low. Although it might not feel it at the moment with whatever you're going through, all of us have experienced happiness once in our life, even if it was only for a day or a minute at most. Try to dig really deep and find one happy memory to hold onto - or make a new one! :smile:
Original post by mhm...
okay nvm... calling me idiotic because i'm an optimistic person isn't the nicest way to talk to someone who answered ur post
sorry i jumped to conclusions but i just get annoyed when ppl try and name call unwarranted 🥴

Who said it was unwarranted?
Original post by parmezanne
I find when I'm happy, you don't realise you're happy. I tend to feel light, carefree, and warm inside :yep:

I'm really sorry you're feeling low. Although it might not feel it at the moment with whatever you're going through, all of us have experienced happiness once in our life, even if it was only for a day or a minute at most. Try to dig really deep and find one happy memory to hold onto - or make a new one! :smile:

I’ve never felt any of that, I have no happy memories at all, just pain and suffering.
Reply 18
Who said it was unwarranted?

kinda was...
Original post by mhm...
kinda was...

That’s your opinion!

Latest

Trending

Trending