The Student Room Group

Who's having a lockdown birthday?

Are you having a special birthday during lockdown? 16th, 18th, or even 21st? Maybe you've officially become a teenager this year? Tell us your lockdown birthday celebrations down below...

Happy lockdown birthday.jpg
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I turned 17 in november but i couldn't see anyone
I had one :ahee: Going to celebrate properly when this is all over :h:
I already had a couple of weeks ago, had my favourite takeaway so I was happy :lol:
Original post by PhoenixLady
I had one :ahee: Going to celebrate properly when this is all over :h:

same here! My 18th b-day is today, but it just feels like a regular blursday.... I can't wait for the Summer when I can properly celebrate!
Original post by Mobitela
same here! My 18th b-day is today, but it just feels like a regular blursday.... I can't wait for the Summer when I can properly celebrate!

happy birthday
Original post by ADarling
happy birthday

Thanks 😊
n

Thanks 😊

no worries
Original post by MidgetFever
I already had a couple of weeks ago, had my favourite takeaway so I was happy :lol:

Cool! What takeaway was it?
Cool! What takeaway was it?

An american style dive bar - They do slow-cooked brisket fries that are to die for :sogood:

Happy birthday btw!
I turned 18 in November and I went to school than stayed home and ate pizza since I couldn’t go out
I turned 17 in May and I had a good day because me and my friends met up and walked around the local area. I'm still p*ssed off that I've not been able to have many driving lessons but I'm not one for big parties so lockdown birthdays don't bother me lol
I got a Subway deal for my birthday, too.
nope, but I wish everyone who is a very happy birthday :yep:

Happy birthday! :h: :colondollar: Have a nice little bday today and then a proper one in summer. :biggrin:
I had one the other week, got a takeaway and went for a walk.
Original post by DiddyDec
I had one the other week, got a takeaway and went for a walk.

i took the dog outin the pising rain
Are you having a special birthday during lockdown? 16th, 18th, or even 21st? Maybe you've officially become a teenager this year? Tell us your lockdown birthday celebrations down below...

Happy lockdown birthday.jpg

I had a lockdown birthday

Happy birthday!! Hope you enjoyed your special day.

I'm also turning 18 in a couple of weeks.
somehow my birthday this year is going to be during lockdown this year

Quick Reply

Latest