The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

HPAT Ulster 2021

Has anyone done the practice course and how are you finding it? So worried about it as so far my practice on the extra questions isn't going well.

Scroll to see replies

Anyone any promo code for the practice course for HPAT ulster?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Not yet but I am going to take a look at it tomorrow! What course are you applying for?
Reply 3
Original post by Annon84
Not yet but I am going to take a look at it tomorrow! What course are you applying for?

Radiography and you?
Reply 4
I'm applying for occupational therapy! Have you picked your date for the HPat? I think I might have misread your OP. Have you paid for practice tests or using the one provided when you registered for the test?
Reply 5
Original post by Annon84
I'm applying for occupational therapy! Have you picked your date for the HPat? I think I might have misread your OP. Have you paid for practice tests or using the one provided when you registered for the test?

I'm doing the test on 23rd January but yes I paid for practice papers. The wait after test is going to be long 😬
Hi! I'm applying for speech and language therapy and literally just did the practice questions and came on here to see if everyone was finding them difficult lol. I'm taking mine on the 23rd of January
Hey I'm a bit late to the thread. Are the paid for tests online in the same format we are sitting the test or are they download versions you just print off?
Reply 8
Yes I found a YouTube video about it from Ulster university which looks at it in a bit more detail.
Reply 9
Feel like crying every time I look at the test papers 😢
Original post by Scoll55
Feel like crying every time I look at the test papers 😢

I know they are difficult. Trying to take in the information in such a short time and some of answers are so similar. Did you get a message from HPAT - looks like some people didn't set their time zones and booked their times at midnight or early morning
Original post by Anonymous
I know they are difficult. Trying to take in the information in such a short time and some of answers are so similar. Did you get a message from HPAT - looks like some people didn't set their time zones and booked their times at midnight or early morning

Funny I booked mine for 9pm, i did notice as soon as I confirmed and was able to change it 🤦*♀️
Original post by mickeyrosie
Funny I booked mine for 9pm, i did notice as soon as I confirmed and was able to change it 🤦*♀️

Lol I know its not really funny but that would be a real kick in the teeth. Think that would just push me over the edge 😭😂
Reply 13
Does anyone know what their log in details should be for the GotoMeeting app?
Original post by bkels36
Does anyone know what their log in details should be for the GotoMeeting app?

I think they send that to you or invite you before test
Original post by Llb23
Is anyone sitting the exam at 6am UK time? I set my time zone before I selected my exam slot and when the options came up it was either between 7.30pm and 6am... I didn't want to do it at 7.30pm on Saturday because I don't want to me sitting about waiting.I've emailed for clarity but haven't hear anything back yet and I'm starting to panic 😅

There was an email asking to check your time zone and rebook as there were some odd hours entered but that was at beginning of the week. Too late to reset now probably. I would do 7.30 quicker than 6 😴
Original post by Llb23
Is anyone sitting the exam at 6am UK time? I set my time zone before I selected my exam slot and when the options came up it was either between 7.30pm and 6am... I didn't want to do it at 7.30pm on Saturday because I don't want to me sitting about waiting.I've emailed for clarity but haven't hear anything back yet and I'm starting to panic 😅

I'm not quite that early lol but would rather do it in the morning. Good luck
Reply 17
Hi I’m doing the HPAT tomorrow, just want to ask is the test difficult and what it like time wise. Thanks
Original post by Tikkka
Hi I’m doing the HPAT tomorrow, just want to ask is the test difficult and what it like time wise. Thanks

I think it was fast paced. Keep an eye on time and if you're stuck just move on, you can go back if you've time
Original post by mickeyrosie
I think it was fast paced. Keep an eye on time and if you're stuck just move on, you can go back if you've time

Hi, I'm doing it on Sunday and was too late to apply for any paid courses but panicking about section 3. Does anyone have any links that they could share on how to approach section 3.

Quick Reply

Latest