The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

MSc Management offer and deposit

Hello. I received an offer to study at LSE in the MSc Management program for the 2021-22 intake. I have accepted an offer to study on this program but I'm not sure if there is a deposit payment I need to make. Has anyone else received an offer to study on this program? and if so, have you received an e-mail regarding any deposit payments?
Reply 1
Original post by alyanakhtar
Hello. I received an offer to study at LSE in the MSc Management program for the 2021-22 intake. I have accepted an offer to study on this program but I'm not sure if there is a deposit payment I need to make. Has anyone else received an offer to study on this program? and if so, have you received an e-mail regarding any deposit payments?

Hi, Congratulations on your offer!
These pages might be helpful:
https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/Offer-holders/What-next
https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/Assets/PDFs/Management/MiM-Deposit-FAQ-student-version-1.0.pdf

I have been waitlisted as of December and still waiting for a decision. Would you mind sharing your educational background and timeline? Thanks!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by AT1211
Hi, Congratulations on your offer!
These pages might be helpful:
https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/Offer-holders/What-next
https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/Assets/PDFs/Management/MiM-Deposit-FAQ-student-version-1.0.pdf

I have been waitlisted as of December and still waiting for a decision. Would you mind sharing your educational background and timeline? Thanks!

Hello!

Thank you very much. Hopefully you receive an offer too!

I'm currently in my final year at The University of Leeds studying a BSc in International Business and Marketing. I applied with a predicted grade of first class honors.

Once the LSE MSc Management application opened, I applied around two days later. I received a conditional offer on the 15th of January 2021 through the LSE portal and an official e-mail the next day.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Reply 3
Hello!

I'm currently in my final year at The University of Leeds studying a BSc in International Business and Marketing. I applied with a predicted grade of first class honors.

Once the LSE MSc Management application opened, I applied around two days later. I received a conditional offer on the 15th of January 2021 through the LSE portal and an official e-mail the next day.

that's great!
Do you have any relevant/impressive internships? I think not having any was a setback for me
Reply 4
Hello!

also, is the condition a 2.1 or a 1st Class?
Reply 5
Original post by AT1211
that's great!
Do you have any relevant/impressive internships? I think not having any was a setback for me

Yes I did. In my personal statement I highlighted an open-access virtual internship I did with Citibank and The BCG during the summer of 2020 when my original internship was cancelled due to the pandemic. In addition to this, I attached a CV which highlighted my internships from 2018 onwards, into fields such as marketing, purchasing and logistics and basic financial accounting.

I think what helped my application were the remote access internships I mentioned before. It showed adaptability and motivation to gain experience regardless of the setbacks I had due to the pandemic.
Reply 6
Original post by AT1211
that's great!

Yes I did. In my personal statement I highlighted an open-access virtual internship I did with Citibank and The BCG during the summer of 2020 when my original internship was cancelled due to the pandemic. In addition to this, I attached a CV which highlighted my internships from 2018 onwards, into fields such as marketing, purchasing and logistics and basic financial accounting.

I think what helped my application were the remote access internships I mentioned before. It showed adaptability and motivation to gain experience regardless of the setbacks I had due to the pandemic.

Original post by AT1211
also, is the condition a 2.1 or a 1st Class?

The condition is a 2:1.
Reply 7
Hi, did u take further maths? Is it preferred more to take further maths than a student just taking maths??
Reply 8
Original post by Qwasdz5
Hi, did u take further maths? Is it preferred more to take further maths than a student just taking maths??

Hey, are you referring to an undergraduate course or for masters?
Reply 9
Hey, are you referring to an undergraduate course or for masters?

Undergraduate

Quick Reply

Latest