The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Has anyone received any offers from King's College London for Business and Management

I have applied for Business Management KCL in mid October but I still have not heard anything from them yet.

I am wondering if anyone has received offers from KCL for Business Management?
Reply 1
Hiii!
I applied the 13th of January and i haven't received the acknowledgment email yet :frown: i think that they are waiting until the 29th deadline to actually assess all of the applications... but i'm not sure
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
I have applied for Business Management KCL in mid October but I still have not heard anything from them yet.

I am wondering if anyone has received offers from KCL for Business Management?

Hi,

I got an offer from Kings last night taking business management with Spanish. So they will be starting to give offers out now. Good luck xx
Reply 3
Original post by AmyA123.3
Hi,

I got an offer from Kings last night taking business management with Spanish. So they will be starting to give offers out now. Good luck xx

Hey!
Could you please tell me when you applied?

Original post by Laurasj
Hey!
Could you please tell me when you applied?

I applied in early December around the 1st or 2nd ☺️
Reply 5
I applied in early December around the 1st or 2nd ☺️

Thanks!
Hi,

I have an offer too for business management and Spanish. What other universities did you apply to?
Original post by glombar21
I have an offer too for business management and Spanish. What other universities did you apply to?

Manchester, Queens Mary, Bradford and Pearson College for a degree apprenticeship. I also got accepted into them all ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest