Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ten-Ten
Can we only apply for one or more than one

Only One
Original post by matthewbrooker
Only One

Thanks
Original post by hsn0002
which would be the best one to apply to career prospect wise?

i would say the investment banking one
Reply 23
Original post by Masterofreality

which one is that?
I’ve been told if you apply for more than one all of your applications are withdrawn?

Oh... I emailed them to find out. I haven’t had any withdrawn yet. Hopefully you can do more than one
He said:

“You can apply only for one role in one region per year.” Thanks for telling me guys!!! Otherwise I would’ve been screwed
y

Original post by Michelle_MX
He said:

“You can apply only for one role in one region per year.” Thanks for telling me guys!!! Otherwise I would’ve been screwed

your welcome
which one are you going to do
Original post by Michelle_MX
Oh... I emailed them to find out. I haven’t had any withdrawn yet. Hopefully you can do more than one

U cant
Original post by ehyy4324
y

your welcome
which one are you going to do

Asset management. what about you?
Original post by hsn0002
which one is that?

Investment Bank Chief Operating Office
Reply 30
Investment Bank Chief Operating Office

what? that one doesn't show up
Original post by hsn0002
what? that one doesn't show up

They open that one a bit later. But if you want to apply now global wealth management is good. I’ve been told it is really good in terms of career potential.
Reply 32
They open that one a bit later. But if you want to apply now global wealth management is good. I’ve been told it is really good in terms of career potential.

oh ok thanks, any idea when it'll open up?

Not really, because people think they're going to be working front office, when that's actually a back office operations role...
Original post by hsn0002
oh ok thanks, any idea when it'll open up?

Not sure, ask the recruitment team I’m sure they can tell you
Original post by amandaa.x
Not really, because people think they're going to be working front office, when that's actually a back office operations role...

You work back office for all roles. Including investment banking. Investment banking gives you more of a future after your training contact finishes
Reply 36
where is the link for the actual application ?I have been waiting for months for this to come out but can not find the application page anywhere
Original post by je4787
where is the link for the actual application ?I have been waiting for months for this to come out but can not find the application page anywhere

ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/careers/school-leavers/apprenticeship-uk.html

Its strange, you can't find the page just by looking on the internet.
Original post by matthewbrooker
ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/careers/school-leavers/apprenticeship-uk.html

Its strange, you can't find the page just by looking on the internet.

Hey, there are a lot of different choices. Which one would you guys recommend for future prospects? They all seem pretty equal.
Original post by joker231
Hey, there are a lot of different choices. Which one would you guys recommend for future prospects? They all seem pretty equal.

I would say currently the global wealth management one is great. you get the opportunity to really tap in to UBS's global links.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending