The Student Room Group

Arup economics degree apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Applied for software, no response yet.
Original post by diana_rita
I feel you!! Trying to tell myself no news is good news but it’s so hard 😔

Hey! I've applied for their civil engineering DA and I've attended a Q&A session hosted by them in which they said you will know whether you have been selected for the assessment by the end of January/beginning of February.
Reply 22
Original post by S.xrosh
Hey! I've applied for their civil engineering DA and I've attended a Q&A session hosted by them in which they said you will know whether you have been selected for the assessment by the end of January/beginning of February.

Thank you! We'll just have to wait until then aha
Reply 23
honestly, they're taking their times but then again, the process is only 3 stages and ACs are in June so i think we'll be here waiting for a while
Original post by hsn0002
honestly, they're taking their times but then again, the process is only 3 stages and ACs are in June so i think we'll be here waiting for a while

In June? I asked one of the staff and they said that it's going to be around February time. June seems too far away lol
Reply 25
Original post by siodvcnseuv
In June? I asked one of the staff and they said that it's going to be around February time. June seems too far away lol

I hope it's early enough. I want to find out what I'm doing next year before June so I can plan out first. That would be so late.
Applied for software, no response yet.

Hi, I also applied for software and completed the online assessment at the beginning of December. Have you done it? And if so, have you received a response yet?
Original post by Chicnugget07
Hi, I also applied for software and completed the online assessment at the beginning of December. Have you done it? And if so, have you received a response yet?

Hello! They said they're still going through my application and it's taking time since they received loads of applications. Did you apply for the London role? How was your AC? Do you have any tips?
Hello! They said they're still going through my application and it's taking time since they received loads of applications. Did you apply for the London role? How was your AC? Do you have any tips?

Hey. Yes, I applied for the London role. And sorry if I didn't make it clear enough, but I just did the online assessment not the assessment centre😂
Original post by Chicnugget07
Hey. Yes, I applied for the London role. And sorry if I didn't make it clear enough, but I just did the online assessment not the assessment centre😂

Oh sorry, my misunderstanding :smile:
Btw do you think its a plus to have some programming experience beforehand?
Hey guys, I got invited for the assessment centre. So excited lol. Let me know if you guys got it too :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 31
Hey guys, I got invited for the assessment centre. So excited lol. Let me know if you guys go it too :smile:

congrats dude, what apprenticeship sector did you apply to
Original post by hsn0002
congrats dude, what apprenticeship sector did you apply to

Thanks! I applied for Software engineering - buildings and Infrastructure.
Reply 33
Thanks! I applied for Software engineering - buildings and Infrastructure.

very well done, hope you get an offer out of it!
Original post by hsn0002
very well done, hope you get an offer out of it!

Hopefully yh, how about you? what role have you applied for?
Reply 35
Hopefully yh, how about you? what role have you applied for?

I did the city economics consulting one, still waiting for an invite to the AC or a rejection.
Original post by hsn0002
I did the city economics consulting one, still waiting for an invite to the AC or a rejection.

Hopefully you get to the AC, don't lose hope :smile:
Reply 37
Hopefully you get to the AC, don't lose hope :smile:

cheers mate, hope your AC goes well
Reply 38
Hey guys, I got invited for the assessment centre. So excited lol. Let me know if you guys go it too :smile:

omg well done! what’s the date for your AC? and good luck with it all :smile:
Original post by anom.econ
omg well done! what’s the date for your AC? and good luck with it all :smile:

Thanks! It's split up into 2 days. 25th and 26th of feb.

Quick Reply

Latest