The Student Room Group

Can't log in to McDonalds FRED/My stuff & don't have McDonalds ID

Applied to McDonalds, managed to pass the interview and now have a job offer. They sent me an email telling me to log into FRED and MyStuff, but when I try, it says I don't have authorisation. I called the store and they told me they'll email me the McDonalds ID. However, the email also said I have to complete everything within 48 hours, and I'm worried that they won't send the ID within that time. Has anyone else been through this, and if so how long did it take for them to send you your ID? Did they send it before or after you uploaded your work eligiblity files? And is there a chance that they'll withdraw the job offer if I complete the FRED stuff too late?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm in the same boat dude. Did the interview and they said I got the job weeks ago then yesterday just got an email saying to complete the registration (which can apparently take up to 48 hours) and the FRED/My Stuff (which you need to be registered to do) and that I've got a welcome meeting tomorrow. Got to hope I get registered in time and if not I'll just explain it to them at the meeting.
Reply 2
Original post by bradjohn
I'm in the same boat dude. Did the interview and they said I got the job weeks ago then yesterday just got an email saying to complete the registration (which can apparently take up to 48 hours) and the FRED/My Stuff (which you need to be registered to do) and that I've got a welcome meeting tomorrow. Got to hope I get registered in time and if not I'll just explain it to them at the meeting.

Everything turned out fine for me thankfully! I have a new problem though - I'm kind of messing up on the drinks station and packing station, since they basically gave me no training and don't give me a chance to learn at all. Have you started your job yet? Do you know how either of these stations work? If so, can I please message you with some questions I have? Thanks in advance!
I have a question. They said the will send you 2 emails to confirm that they have created your account. One of the emails is [email protected] and the other is [email protected]. I have received the first but not the second one. Do they send both the emails at the same time or do they send them one at a time. I need to know because I still can’t sign into my MyStuff account and I need this so that I can arrange my first shift. The said they would send the emails within 48-72 hours but I need a response just in case.Thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Naruto Kurksaki
I have a question. They said the will send you 2 emails to confirm that they have created your account. One of the emails is [email protected] and the other is [email protected]. I have received the first but not the second one. Do they send both the emails at the same time or do they send them one at a time. I need to know because I still can’t sign into my MyStuff account and I need this so that I can arrange my first shift. The said they would send the emails within 48-72 hours but I need a response just in case.Thank you

Nah they send the second one a few days later. Keep checking your email and spam box etc but don't worry, it'll come eventually.
Original post by monsoons
Nah they send the second one a few days later. Keep checking your email and spam box etc but don't worry, it'll come eventually.

Thank you so much! I’ll look out for it
mine is the same, they said id get it within 72 hours and its been over that now.
Original post by lizxoxoxoxo
mine is the same, they said id get it within 72 hours and its been over that now.

It actually takes longer than that. They told me I go the job on January the 22nd but I emailed the helpdesk and they said that your start date is not till the 29th January and so I will receive the email to login by then. In conclusion, you will receive the email to login in a few days👍🏼. I hope that helped🙂
Reply 8
Original post by lizxoxoxoxo

Try checking spam box? If it's not there, I'd just continue waiting if I were you, because management isnt always completely on the dot with their updates and will probably get to you within a few more days. Id suggest waiting until it's been a week, and THEN maybe call them to check what's happening.
It actually takes longer than that. They told me I go the job on January the 22nd but I emailed the helpdesk and they said that your start date is not till the 29th January and so I will receive the email to login by then. In conclusion, you will receive the email to login in a few days👍🏼. I hope that helped🙂

thank you!! the first one came today :smile:
Reply 10

Hey,
The same thing you have just said is happening to me right now. I have only got the first email and I cannot login to mcdstuff. How was you able to solve the problem.
Original post by Gracc3
Hey,
The same thing you have just said is happening to me right now. I have only got the first email and I cannot login to mcdstuff. How was you able to solve the problem.

Have you fixed this yet? It’s been over 72 hours since I received the email telling me it would be 72 hours. Also I can log in to Fred but not my stuff, is this the same for you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by EngGrad2020
Have you fixed this yet? It’s been over 72 hours since I received the email telling me it would be 72 hours. Also I can log in to Fred but not my stuff, is this the same for you.

No. For me today is when it’s going to hit 72hours. I still cannot login to either as it’s saying like 106 error/ unable to complete my request. Yesterday I sent one of my managers, that I have to meet on Monday, a email stating my problem. She told me to try again today and if it doesn’t work she will sort it
Original post by Gracc3
No. For me today is when it’s going to hit 72hours. I still cannot login to either as it’s saying like 106 error/ unable to complete my request. Yesterday I sent one of my managers, that I have to meet on Monday, a email stating my problem. She told me to try again today and if it doesn’t work she will sort it

Mine just says access denied on my stuff but logs me into Fred which is odd. I contacted the help desk and nothing has changed.
Original post by Gracc3

Let me know if you manage to log in.
Let me know if you manage to log in.

I'm having the same issue had to go to my welcome meeting having not done it. But I need to get it done before tuesday and nobody seems to help really
Reply 16
Original post by Hollster_Hol
I'm having the same issue had to go to my welcome meeting having not done it. But I need to get it done before tuesday and nobody seems to help really

I have my meeting tomorrow at 10am :/ I’m just going to call up people stuff at 8am and try get it sorted. Call up tomorrow as well hopefully they actually help.
Original post by Gracc3
I have my meeting tomorrow at 10am :/ I’m just going to call up people stuff at 8am and try get it sorted. Call up tomorrow as well hopefully they actually help.

If it's the welcome meeting you should be fine without it. The woman let me fill in some of my information on her phone. I thought the meeting was going to check if you've done it but they go through other things as well so don't worry. I've called the helpdesk a few times but yeah I am going to call up as well to see if they can actually help me log on haha
I don’t have a welcome meeting I phoned the store and they said I can’t go in until the training is done.
Reply 19
I don’t have a welcome meeting I phoned the store and they said I can’t go in until the training is done.

I’m not quite sure, because I haven’t been in contact with my store once I got accepted I got passed to a people’s manager and she sent me my meeting times, uniform sizes, how to set up, etc, and said that she was there if I need help setting up.

Quick Reply

Latest