The Student Room Group

Why do guys give slow replies

I’ve been talking to this guy on hinge for a bit and at first his replies were quite quick but now he’s been giving slow replies and he would apologise every time he replied saying sorry for the late reply, then after a couple of days he asks for my snap since he's rarely on the app, I give it too him and didn’t hear from for the day then I see hes been posting on insta (we followed each other on there beforehand) so I dm him one of vid, giving him a compliment and his replies were quick but for the past two days his replies having been so slow, didnt hear from him for a whole day till I messaged him,
Why ask for my socials sayings he rarely goes on hinge just to give slow replies
maybe he's busy doing something else or lack of interest
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been talking to this guy on hinge for a bit and at first his replies were quite quick but now he’s been giving slow replies and he would apologise every time he replied saying sorry for the late reply, then after a couple of days he asks for my snap since he's rarely on the app, I give it too him and didn’t hear from for the day then I see hes been posting on insta (we followed each other on there beforehand) so I dm him one of vid, giving him a compliment and his replies were quick but for the past two days his replies having been so slow, didnt hear from him for a whole day till I messaged him,
Why ask for my socials sayings he rarely goes on hinge just to give slow replies

well because believe it or not we have other things to do also it depends on ur definition of slow cuz 1-2 hours aint rlly slow
(edited 3 years ago)
Lack of interest you're not really a high priority at the moment there's just no excuse considering that we are in the pandemic.
Lmao you both must have a lot on your plate to be that busy :rofl:
Oh trust me mate, I do have a lot on my plate but I still find time to respond :huff:
Damn 1 month, that's loooooooong but yeah I see why you give slow replies :yep:
It has nothing to do with sex, both sexes do this. Find someone who makes you happy.
Yeah after like 5 years innit :colonhash:
not just guys, i'm guilty of it too :pinch:
Reply 10
Delayed replies, from girls or guys, are pretty much a clear and universal sign of low interest. Sure there may be a bit of game playing but if you’re keen you’ll not delay too long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending