The Student Room Group

Imperial Business School vs WMG Warwick

I'm trying to compare the MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship from Imperial College London with MSc Innovation & Entrepreneurship from WMG.

I find it hard to compare since both come from a different department.

any thoughts?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
I think they are both equally reputable universities so it's a really tough choice between the two. I don't know much about WMG but WBS certainly has a good reputation.

If I was in your position I would choose based on the location. If you go to Imperial you'll be in London and probably get more opportunities for networking and finding internships.

Which field of work are you hoping to go into after you complete your MSc? That might help sway your decision. Have you been to visit the universities or had video tours/phonecalls with the admissions departments? Talked to any current students on the courses you're looking at?
Reply 2
Original post by asif007
I think they are both equally reputable universities so it's a really tough choice between the two. I don't know much about WMG but WBS certainly has a good reputation.

If I was in your position I would choose based on the location. If you go to Imperial you'll be in London and probably get more opportunities for networking and finding internships.

Which field of work are you hoping to go into after you complete your MSc? That might help sway your decision. Have you been to visit the universities or had video tours/phonecalls with the admissions departments? Talked to any current students on the courses you're looking at?

I was thinking of going for a consulting career after graduating from the program. I did my own research and find that imperial's program has more management foundation on the course compared with others (which I think is good for a consulting career).

Anyway, I happen to receive an offer from Alliance Manchester Business School for the same program (Innovation management and entrepreneurship), any insight on the program?

I compared the curriculum, etc, but honestly, the rank from websites keeps bothering me and my judgment, since Imperial, as a uni is ranked the best out of 3 (imperial > manchester > warwick), while for the entrepreneurship program, it is warwick > manchester > Imperial.

how important rank should be in making a decision?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending