The Student Room Group

i am left alone.... but i still want you

jack, i want you to hold my hand. i want you to smile at me.. I am so afraid in the end you will leave me.. if I get the courage will you agree ?!

Scroll to see replies

Why’d you have to put the name it’s creeping me out
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

my crush's name
Jack Dawson ❤️???
My step-bro says yes
my crush's name

Just message them
Reply 6
jack you look like a pretty flower, I am crying at this, will you ever agree ? It's my fate.. I can't but I still want you
Reply 7
Just message them

no confidence . I am so afraid
Reply 8
I think most people would be creeped out by a thread like this.
Poor Jack.
no confidence . I am so afraid

What have you got to lose? It’s better than wallowing in it.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Poor Jack.

you always on the weirdest threads i dont know how you do it lol

i tried the I HATE MEN thread lol sorry too mad and weird:biggrin:
I can never do that . I want to hide.. I am happy wearing a mask because I feel ugly.. I weigh 62kg. I have cellulite on my thighs on my thighs and bum
I can never do that . I want to hide.. I am happy wearing a mask because I feel ugly.. I weigh 62kg. I have cellulite on my thighs on my thighs and bum

This makes you look worse than having a little weight or cellulite ever could. If you didn’t want to be loved, you wouldn’t be having crushes
If you...
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TheStarboy
This makes you look worse than having a little weight or cellulite ever could. If you didn’t want to be loved, you wouldn’t be having crushes

Cellulite on thighs/bum is not attractive.. I can never wear shorts or bikini.. I hate my weight and height. 5'4 and 62kg

I will embarrass myself
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Poor Jack.

What is so creepy?

I like to express myself.. songs, poems.. I write all the time
jack, i want you to hold my hand. i want you to smile at me.. I am so afraid in the end you will leave me.. if I get the courage will you agree ?!

for some reason, i think jack'd be running for the hills if he ever sees this.

anywayy, if you like jack that much, let him know. if he rejects you (God, i hope this doesn't happen), just remember that there're millions of better fishes in the sea. (:
Hey hun :smile: I absolutely LOVE the slam poetry that you're writing here on TSR but I think the only way that you're gonna feel any sort of satisfaction from this is if you share your feelings with Jack! If he's truly worth it, he won't be bothered about these insecurities and will love you for who you are.

Don't let your insecurities define who you are! You are more than just an object to be looked at, and weight, cellulite,.... is completely normal. I bet Jack even has a few things which he is insecure about too, but you can still see him as beautiful!

same man, what isthis hjkasdhfgh
Original post by ifreakingloveme
for some reason, i think jack'd be running for the hills if he ever sees this.

anywayy, if you like jack that much, let him know. if he rejects you (God, i hope this doesn't happen), just remember that there're millions of better fishes in the sea. (:

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending