No
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
No

Thank f*ck.
OK
Original post by Bio 7
Thank f*ck.

I hope you are doing ok, you are a good user, you might not remember but you helped me feel better it was a thread about me not liking cats
Reply 12
I hope you are doing ok, you are a good user, you might not remember but you helped me feel better it was a thread about me not liking cats

I think I remember that.
Original post by Bio 7
I think I remember that.

Yeah man
Original post by Bio 7
I think I remember that.

You helped me bro
I think I had to much to eat

well when you've had a life like mine I wish eating too much as an option. my grossly small stomach is a burden ever since I was 12 I've never been the same mentally and hunger wise. mummy and the doctors said it'd be better by now, but they LIED! now I'm 40 and my kids have the same condition. think yourself lucky you shouldn't complain. mummy said if you can't eat it you send it. eg. shoebox to Africa. well anyways, get well soon!!!
well when you've had a life like mine I wish eating too much as an option. my grossly small stomach is a burden ever since I was 12 I've never been the same mentally and hunger wise. mummy and the doctors said it'd be better by now, but they LIED! now I'm 40 and my kids have the same condition. think yourself lucky you shouldn't complain. mummy said if you can't eat it you send it. eg. shoebox to Africa. well anyways, get well soon!!!

Thanks
Thanks

do you have a student discount for ASOS? kids lost weight they need new clothes. thanks.
do you have a student discount for ASOS? kids lost weight they need new clothes. thanks.

No
No

get off your high horse:eek:

Quick Reply

Latest