The Student Room Group

University Assignments

For Uni assignments can you print screen a graph from a website? Or do you have find some other way to manually download it?
Please help
Assuming you're referencing it and not claiming it as your own?
Have a look to see if the graph is an image already and if it is, then you should be able to just download it, add it to your assignment and reference it
Reply 2
Original post by MedicWil
Assuming you're referencing it and not claiming it as your own?
Have a look to see if the graph is an image already and if it is, then you should be able to just download it, add it to your assignment and reference it

I think I managed to do it! I was wondering when I reference it from a website, do I say ‘figure from’ or? I’m unsure. Thanks in advance!
(edited 3 years ago)
Not sure about the referencing as it depends on what style your university says you have to use
Reply 4
Original post by MedicWil
Not sure about the referencing as it depends on what style your university says you have to use

Oh the referencing style we use is Harvard Referencing. Idk if that’ll be any help
Reply 5
Did you get help.? Have you generated the graph yourself or did you extract it elsewhere.?
Reply 6
Original post by Gaciata
Did you get help.? Have you generated the graph yourself or did you extract it elsewhere.?

I extracted the graph from the website, I’ve referenced it in the bibliography. However, I’m stuck with the in-text one
Original post by Nabeel16
I extracted the graph from the website, I’ve referenced it in the bibliography. However, I’m stuck with the in-text one

The in-text one should be just the usual (Surname, year) reference that you always use with Harvard
How have your referenced it in your bibliography?
Original post by Nabeel16

Hiya @Nabeel16!

I would recommend having a look at the citethemright website- https://citethemrightonline.com/How-to-access#internet.

You can type in in the search bar "image" and then you can select your referencing style. It's always been really helpful for me!

Sam- Official Student Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending