The Student Room Group

Just curious

What do you guys dream about (Human wise)

Scroll to see replies

a nice guy actually existing out there :')
Original post by tiana_16

there are many amazing guys out there, I wouldn't necessarily call myself one as that would obviously be biased 😂😂 but ik alot of guys who are extremely amazing and would do anything for the girl they love (but also a **** ton that I hope rot in hell unfortunately)
I dream about my life in the future alot these days (maybe because next year will be my last year of school).
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Study_Master
there are many amazing guys out there, I wouldn't necessarily call myself one as that would obviously be biased 😂😂 but ik alot of guys who are extremely amazing and would do anything for the girl they love (but also a **** ton that I hope rot in hell unfortunately)

haha im sure you're great my dude but unfortunately i have not met any of these "extremely amazing guys" you speak of lol
haha im sure you're great my dude but unfortunately i have not met any of these "extremely amazing guys" you speak of lol

well I wish you the best of luck in life
I dream about my life in the future alot these days (maybe because next year will be my last year of school).

oh me too, graduating scares the sh*t outta me though
well I wish you the best of luck in life

you too bro x
oh me too, graduating scares the sh*t outta me though

I'm just paranoid about losing my friends tbh, like I'm.sure were gonna stay connected and stuff but will it be the same? I have been friends with my 2 best friends for 11 years now xD I genuinely consider them both my brother's. I hope we stay amazing friends
I'm just paranoid about losing my friends tbh, like I'm.sure were gonna stay connected and stuff but will it be the same? I have been friends with my 2 best friends for 11 years now xD I genuinely consider them both my brother's. I hope we stay amazing friends

oh you will honey dont worry too much. 11 years is a long time so nothing can change that drastically. it wont be the same obviously but only because you just wont be going to the same school.
oh you will honey dont worry too much. 11 years is a long time so nothing can change that drastically. it wont be the same obviously but only because you just wont be going to the same school.

who knows we might go to the same uni too kekw 😂😂😂

One last thing: you shouldn't worry too much aswell about graduating Tiana. for one I'm sure by next year everything will be somewhat back to normal (by normal I mean no lockdowns) so we will have our own splendid graduation ceremonies and you'll have met a very amazing guy which will take you out to prom (if you host such events over there that is, we don't where I live)

oh my gosh even better then haha!
One last thing: you shouldn't worry too much aswell about graduating Tiana. for one I'm sure by next year everything will be somewhat back to normal (by normal I mean no lockdowns) so we will have our own splendid graduation ceremonies and you'll have met a very amazing guy which will take you out to prom (if you host such events over there that is, we don't where I live)

and thank you, i hope things are gonna go back to normal. yeah we do have prom in the uae lol, where on earth do you live that they deprive you of prom????
and thank you, i hope things are gonna go back to normal. yeah we do have prom in the uae lol, where on earth do you live that they deprive you of prom????

Jordan xDDD Kef halek I'm also Arab lmao
Jordan xDDD Kef halek I'm also Arab lmao

ahahaha im not arab, im south african but i live in abu dhabi loll
ahahaha im not arab, im south african but i live in abu dhabi loll

ahhh I see, always wanted to go to Cape town to see a proper clean beach. also I hope your surviving the heat of the Emirates lmao.

gl in your final/1.5 year(s) of school studies
ahhh I see, always wanted to go to Cape town to see a proper clean beach. also I hope your surviving the heat of the Emirates lmao.

gl in your final/1.5 year(s) of school studies

oh cape town beaches are gorgeous!! you should definitely try to go sometime! I am lol, ive lived here for 5 years.
yeah you too bro!
Reply 18

Me too, Me too : ) :
Reply 19

Aw, I still have 2 years left! But, I constantly dream and think about the future

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending