The Student Room Group

New Friends

Hey all, I hope you dont just scroll past this :bebored:
As someone who is leaving year 11, I want to make the next few years my year- sorry about the cringe:u:
Anyways to skip to the point- Ive made this to form new friendships etc. Its a lil awkward making new friends for me so I thought this is the perfect way to not get judged by the 'popular' people who think theyre some sort of celebs. You dont have to tell us your lifestory but here we are making a family, giving advice, swapping surveys, recommending music, makeup tricks, tv shows etc. Nobody is gonna be judged.
Feel free to PM/DM me

Anyway just leave something below about yourself, ill start:
Im Natalie, im 16, I watch The chilling adventures of sabrina, Glee and The end of the F*cking world. I listen to One direction(and solo careers), Cardi B , Nicki and Ari. I want to be an actress.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

hi im Abi
hey! how old r you- if you dont mind answering
Original post by nataliegorenx
hey! how old r you- if you dont mind answering

who?
Original post by ADarling
who?

you aha
you aha

im 17 lol
wbu?
Hey all, I hope you dont just scroll past this :bebored:
As someone who is leaving year 11, I want to make the next few years my year- sorry about the cringe:u:
Anyways to skip to the point- Ive made this to form new friendships etc. Its a lil awkward making new friends for me so I thought this is the perfect way to not get judged by the 'popular' people who think theyre some sort of celebs. You dont have to tell us your lifestory but here we are making a family, giving advice, swapping surveys, recommending music, makeup tricks, tv shows etc. Nobody is gonna be judged.

Anyway just leave something below about yourself, ill start:
Im Natalie, im 16, I watch The chilling adventures of sabrina, Glee and The end of the F*cking world. I listen to One direction(and solo careers), Cardi B , Nicki and Ari. I want to be an actress.

Hey 👋 I’m Fatma I’m in year 11 this year and I enjoy cycling. How’s everyone doing??
Hey :smile: i'm Ana, my middle name's Natalia so similar to your name ahah. I'm 16 too, and i've watched the end of the f**king world, i don't want to spoil it for you but the ending is soo bad - kinda disappointed lol. I've started watching the chilling adventures of sabrina but the episodes are really long imo :') I'm not too sure what I want to do as a career, but for now i guess radiography sounds alright :biggrin:
Original post by ADarling
im 17 lol
wbu?

Reply 9
aye she listens to Nicki
im good thx
how ya doin?
Original post by FatmaR:)
Hey 👋 I’m Fatma I’m in year 11 this year and I enjoy cycling. How’s everyone doing??

Welcome! Im okay thanks you?
Reply 12
heyy im 15 and in year 11. I love baking and am interested in true crime. i also listen to nicki and also meg.😌
Original post by mstickbug
Hey :smile: i'm Ana, my middle name's Natalia so similar to your name ahah. I'm 16 too, and i've watched the end of the f**king world, i don't want to spoil it for you but the ending is soo bad - kinda disappointed lol. I've started watching the chilling adventures of sabrina but the episodes are really long imo :') I'm not too sure what I want to do as a career, but for now i guess radiography sounds alright :biggrin:

Seems like we have alot in common aha, nice to meet you!
Original post by mhm...
aye she listens to Nicki

very much of a nicki fan ngl, im guessing youre a fan too?
Reply 15
very much of a nicki fan ngl, im guessing youre a fan too?

yup
Nice to meet you! Your music taste is :top:
Reply 17
Nice to meet you! Your music taste is :top:

omg urs too😌 and nice to meet u toooooo
Welcome! Im okay thanks you?

I’m good thank you!
Reply 19
have u got online lesson rn??

Quick Reply