The Student Room Group

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Breath in, breath out and relaxxxxx ♥ a self care and wellness blog

ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕:
Breath in (1,2,3) and breath out (1,2,3). Now relax. Focus your mind on the positivity of this world and the happy things in life and try and ease your mind on the negativity of this world. Take 5 minutes to do this. What do you think about in these 5 minutes? tell me in this thread!

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖!:
Namaste. I'm Zara. I'm 14 years old and I love spreading happiness and positivity to the people around me! 2020 was a strange year for me. It had its ups and downs but the one thing that came out of 2020 was me becoming less productive and less positive. So I decided I would make a new blog as my old blog has a lot of bits and bobs of randomness and I needed a blog which focuses on Self-care, wellbeing and positivity! And from that idea, this blog was made hehe.

𝔸 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕙𝕖:

Spoiler

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕘:
From this blog, I plan to spread positivity, happiness and some skincare tips and tricks (I want to be a dermatologist so I'm quite good when it comes to skincare tips and tricks hehe). I also wanted to talk about my goals and aspirations for the year ahead and just make others happy hehe. Also, this is a bit personal but I have IBS (a stomach condition) and since finding out I have IBS my positivity and happiness has decreased a lot and I thought that doing a new self-care and positivity blog may help me and many others become happier and more positive!

𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦:
Before I sign off I just wanted to say one thing:
You are amazing. Thank you for coming here today and reading this. You are a beautiful soul who is an amazing person. You are so kind and nice and you should know that you are you and you are perfect just the way you are! I love u all and have a great day!

Lots of Love, happiness and positivity,
Zara x

𝕃𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕:
Breath in (1,2,3) and breath out (1,2,3). Now relax. Focus your mind on the positivity of this world and the happy things in life and try and ease your mind on the negativity of this world. Take 5 minutes to do this. What do you think about in these 5 minutes? tell me in this thread!

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖!:
Namaste. I'm Zara. I'm 14 years old and I love spreading happiness and positivity to the people around me! 2020 was a strange year for me. It had its ups and downs but the one thing that came out of 2020 was me becoming less productive and less positive. So I decided I would make a new blog as my old blog has a lot of bits and bobs of randomness and I needed a blog which focuses on Self-care, wellbeing and positivity! And from that idea, this blog was made hehe.

𝔸 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕙𝕖:

Spoiler

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕘:
From this blog, I plan to spread positivity, happiness and some skincare tips and tricks (I want to be a dermatologist so I'm quite good when it comes to skincare tips and tricks hehe). I also wanted to talk about my goals and aspirations for the year ahead and just make others happy hehe. Also, this is a bit personal but I have IBS (a stomach condition) and since finding out I have IBS my positivity and happiness has decreased a lot and I thought that doing a new self-care and positivity blog may help me and many others become happier and more positive!

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦:
You are amazing. Thank you for coming here today and reading this. You are a beautiful soul who is an amazing person. You are so kind and nice and you should know that you are you and you are perfect just the way you are! I love u all and have a great day!

Zara x

𝕃𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤:

Spoiler

Hey Zara! :hello:Sounds amazing!
Zaraaaaaaaaaaaa. :woo:
Original post by summerberry19
Hey Zara! :hello:Sounds amazing!

Hey Summer! Awww ty ty! :hugs:

Original post by jellybellyb
Zaraaaaaaaaaaaa. :woo:

Jerryyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hugs: xx
Hi
Thanks for the tag:yeah:
Original post by KAy1a.2021
Hi

Hi! Welcome to my blog hehe :biggrin:
Original post by Ducky_MoMo
Thanks for the tag:yeah:

Aw don't mention it! :hugs:
*breathe
Amazing! Following :biggrin:
Original post by FTheOpps
*breathe

oof hehe

Original post by BurstingBubbles
Amazing! Following :biggrin:

Awww thank u! :hugs:
omg i love webtoon :biggrin:
Hi! Welcome to my blog hehe :biggrin:

thanks
Original post by adele laurie
omg i love webtoon :biggrin:

U do?! what webtoons have u read? :biggrin:
aww Zara this is so cute!
unfortunately, i can't actually take full breaths:colone:
Original post by KAy1a.2021
thanks

Dont mention it hehe

Original post by noturhabibti
aww Zara this is so cute!
unfortunately, i can't actually take full breaths:colone:

Awww ty ty hehe
ooof
I can't believe so many people came on my blog!
Thank u guys :h:
ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕:

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖!:

𝔸 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕙𝕖:

Spoiler

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕘:

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦:

Zara x

𝕃𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤:

Spoiler

- I am a girl, I'm straight, (im taken)
- I am part irish
- I am quite unproductive sometimes and sometimes im just WORK WORK WORK lol
- I love reading Webtoons, manhwas
- Deers, dogs and foxes are my favourite animals;
- My favourite colours are blue,orange,green,red
- I listen to all sorts of music
i would like to be added to the tag list please :biggrin: