The Student Room Group

How much money is in your bank account right now?

How much money do you have in your account right now and what are you working as right Now?

Scroll to see replies

£18,957

Currently on a temporary contract as an unpaid full-time babysitter, tutor, chef, entertainer, cleaner and therapist to members of my household :yeah:
Around £500 in mine, with an expected credit card bill of £650 next month because of my shopping sprees, but I do have £11,600 that I voluntarily handed to mom. I'm 19 and haven't even gone to university yet so I wanted to make sure I don't overspend, which I don't know if it's working or not.
A gentleman is never so vulgar.
oh a lot of digits.
the only number 0 tho
Reply 5
Original post by Jesswhats
How much money do you have in your account right now and what are you working as right Now?

roughly 800 im 17 and recently got my first job working in a factory which ik is a **** jobs but rn for my age its good. how abt u?
Reply 6
Original post by HumbleBee_x
£18,957

Currently on a temporary contract as an unpaid full-time babysitter, tutor, chef, entertainer, cleaner and therapist to members of my household :yeah:

That’s a lot. Is that excluding savings? Are you doing that all during this pandemic ?
Reply 7
Original post by *****deadness
Around £500 in mine, with an expected credit card bill of £650 next month because of my shopping sprees, but I do have £11,600 that I voluntarily handed to mom. I'm 19 and haven't even gone to university yet so I wanted to make sure I don't overspend, which I don't know if it's working or not.

That’s a lot to give. Do you mind asking why you have it to your mum
Reply 8
Original post by ash9080
roughly 800 im 17 and recently got my first job working in a factory which ik is a **** jobs but rn for my age its good. how abt u?

Roughly £2,983 and savings £10k
Reply 9
Roughly £2,983 and savings £10k

FYI. I’m a student so not working haven’t for a year.

Y do u need to know that??
Not enough. :biggrin:
I also want gold bullion, a collection of mortgage free investment properties, millions in tax free UK legal tender cash, a collection of luxury jewellery to rival that accumulated by Elizabeth Taylor and a friendly chow chow dog. :tongue:
Original post by londonmyst
I also want gold bullion, a collection of mortgage free investment properties, millions in tax free UK legal tender cash, a collection of luxury jewellery to rival that accumulated by Elizabeth Taylor and a friendly chow chow dog. :tongue:

Wow thats a lot of things u want
not much
Good luck! :smile:
£12.81
That’s a lot. Is that excluding savings? Are you doing that all during this pandemic ?

:yep:
Ah, I'm just a broke uni student.
Original post by londonmyst

wut language is this. im too young smh.

a 5 figure sum :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending