The Student Room Group

Boyfriend won't go down on me

He tends to faint when encountering gory things e.g.watching a video about what happens when someone dies (this happened in his class). He won't go down on me because he's worried about fainting.

I don't want to push him any further about doing it, but not going down on me is kind of a dealbreaker. I love everything else about him and can't let him go...

We've already discussed on what to do if he faints just in general.

Anyone have any advice on what to do?

Scroll to see replies

abt 2-4 times a day for like a week show him gorey things and he might get used to it
Honestly I would say you guys actually try it but make sure you go into it slowly and show that you are supporting and are constantly reassuring him
Reply 3
Just as extra information, I have gone down on him a few times before and they went well. I pretty much only do it because I know it pleases him and he likes it. However his situation on going down on me is entirely different. We've decided that I won't go down on him if he won't go down on me which he's fine with.
Reply 4
Original post by Bobchain97
Honestly I would say you guys actually try it but make sure you go into it slowly and show that you are supporting and are constantly reassuring him

I considered doing that, but once he gets 'down there', he shuts off completely and won't lick once so we change to cuddling or smt. I can't force him to do it or I feel guilty. Do you think this situation would be worth breaking up over?
I’m a bit confused how watching a video about someone dying correlates to going down on your partner tbh...

Are you male or female OP?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
abt 2-4 times a day for like a week show him gorey things and he might get used to it

Sounds like a plan. However he's fine with gore in movies and stuff, it's just more realistic things that makes him shut down
Reply 7
Original post by GabiAbi84
I’m a bit confused how watching a video about someone dying correlates to going down on your partner tbh...

Are you male or femal OP?

Sorry my explanation wasn't clear. I'm female. My bf faints at things like videos about someone dying aka he gets squeamish, so he's worried he'll faint if he goes down on me.
Sounds like a plan. However he's fine with gore in movies and stuff, it's just more realistic things that makes him shut down

oh so idk what u could do
Reply 9
Tbh I prefer using my mouth than hand on him. He's fine with using his hands on me, but it's just that I think I'll actually be able to orgasm if his tongue is involved, you get me?
Sorry my explanation wasn't clear. I'm female. My bf faints at things like videos about someone dying aka he gets squeamish, so he's worried he'll faint if he goes down on me.

dose he havea weak stomach

So he’s squeamish about going down on you?
I don't understand how he's equated gore with going down on you... :dontknow:
Original post by GabiAbi84
So he’s squeamish about going down on you?

Yep, he's been telling me he'd do it for months but whenever he gets an opportunity he seems to get nervous, bless him :frown:. I told him that he can get accustomed by giving it one lick and leaving it but he refuses.
Original post by MidgetFever

Thank you!
I thought I was the only one confused about why they were related.
Original post by MidgetFever

I think it's more realistic than things like murder in movies?? I'm not fully sure either...
Yep, he's been telling me he'd do it for months but whenever he gets an opportunity he seems to get nervous, bless him :frown:. I told him that he can get accustomed by giving it one lick and leaving it but he refuses.

Then that’s his choice.
You can’t force him to do something he obviously doesn’t want to do-nor should you.
Continuing to force the issue is a major no-no.

Up to you whether it’s a dealbreaker or not.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 17

Yeah, it's clear that this is something that grosses him out. Not everyone enjoys doing it. You both are probably just sexually incompatible. I really don't see how you could convince him to do it. If he said no multiple times then I guess you both need to just move on from it
not to be rude or any thing but he seems like a total pussy
I think it's more realistic than things like murder in movies?? I'm not fully sure either...

First post: you said he faints from people dying in movie.

Then you say he’s fine with gore in films

Neither of which have anything to do with going down on a girl...
Either he’s making up nonsense that you’re believing, or you are not understanding what he’s actually saying-that he DOES NOT want to go down on you.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending