The Student Room Group

Did anyone here apply for MA social work and hear back yet???

Hey hope alls well with you did anyone on here apply for MA Social work for 2021 intake and got an offer already ? Which uni did you apply at ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nicole.russ
Hey hope alls well with you did anyone on here apply for MA Social work for 2021 intake and got an offer already ? Which uni did you apply at ?

Hi i have got an interview on Wednesday have you any tips for the interview and the questions?

well done on getting accepted :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Mother Of2
Hi i have got an interview on Wednesday have you any tips for the interview and the questions?

Messaged you 🤍🤍🤍
Reply 3

I have my interview tomorrow. Good luck to you on Wednesday 🤞
Original post by Laura25x
I have my interview tomorrow. Good luck to you on Wednesday 🤞

Same to you xx
Reply 5
Same to you xx

It went well 😁 was quite enjoyable too x
It went well 😁 was quite enjoyable too x

Oh really which uni was it for ?? You got any tips on what sort of questions they asked you x
Reply 7
Oh really which uni was it for ?? You got any tips on what sort of questions they asked you x

The university of Manchester.
Honestly? Think of most popular/ common questions that could come up. For example, why social work? Why this specific university?
The university of Manchester.
Honestly? Think of most popular/ common questions that could come up. For example, why social work? Why this specific university?

Got it thank you. Fingers crossed you get your place.
Reply 9
Got it thank you. Fingers crossed you get your place.

Best of luck to you for tomorrow, let me know how you get on x
Best of luck to you for tomorrow, let me know how you get on x

Thank you i will x
Thank you i will x

Got the offer, now it's your turn 😁x
Got the offer, now it's your turn 😁x

Aww thats brilliant well done you!!! Soo had my interview i think it went well, they were lovely i answered the best i could. Just got to wait now ha x
Aww thats brilliant well done you!!! Soo had my interview i think it went well, they were lovely i answered the best i could. Just got to wait now ha x

Did they say how long you've got to wait for their decision? X
Did they say how long you've got to wait for their decision? X

Anytime up untill march usually if its a definate yes its within two weeks x
Hey guys 😊

I hope you don’t mind me jumping on your thread. I have an interview at the Uni of Manchester in a couple of days for MA Social Work. I’ve already prepared answers to questions that are likely to come up.

I’m just wondering whether there is any reading you recommend that I should do on social work, like on theory or anything?

I wish you guys the best!
Original post by LuluJ1991
Hey guys 😊

I hope you don’t mind me jumping on your thread. I have an interview at the Uni of Manchester in a couple of days for MA Social Work. I’ve already prepared answers to questions that are likely to come up.

I’m just wondering whether there is any reading you recommend that I should do on social work, like on theory or anything?

I wish you guys the best!

Get familiar with the role of s/w and I'd recommend having a look at the BASW website. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you at the University of Manchester in September 😁 x
Get familiar with the role of s/w and I'd recommend having a look at the BASW website. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you at the University of Manchester in September 😁 x

Thank you so much! I think I’ve covered both of those, especially the basw capabilities for students. Fingers crossed I’ll be there in Sept 😊 Well done on getting your place x
Anytime up untill march usually if its a definate yes its within two weeks x

Sooo i got my unconditional offer tonight 🙉 just need to do the written task, havent a clue what this is...
Sooo i got my unconditional offer tonight 🙉 just need to do the written task, havent a clue what this is...

You got the offer and they’re asking for the written task after the interview ? That’s weird . Generally it’s before the interview . What uni is it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending