The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Health professions foundation year 2021

Hi I applied for health professions foundation year child nursing route and waiting for an offer and waiting on Occuptional health And is anyone else applying for health professions to start next year ?

Scroll to see replies

Which university?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Which university?

UWE
Hey! I’ve applied to do the health profession foundation programme and plan to go on to do a child nursing degree💖
Original post by lucy262003
Hey! I’ve applied to do the health profession foundation programme and plan to go on to do a child nursing degree💖

Hiya that’s really good and hope to see you on the course and did you get an offer yet? And I got my unconditional offer for the course
I’m still waiting for a reply, hopefully it’ll be soon! where else did you apply to? x
I’m still waiting for a reply, hopefully it’ll be soon! where else did you apply to? x

That is good to hear good luck hopefully you will hear soon and plus that was the only course I applied for as not got a levels but my second choice is to do a levels or access and children’s nursing is first choice then it’s midwifery second choice and last choice is primary teaching 😊
Thank you! that is basically the same as me lol, I want a job with anything to do with children x
Thank you! that is basically the same as me lol, I want a job with anything to do with children x

Your welcome and best wishes you will do great !
Also can’t remember how many people will be on the course as had my interview back in November between
Thank you! So will you x
Thank you! So will you x

Your welcome and thank you too :smile:
❤️❤️❤️❤️
me! i have my interview next week very nervous !
Original post by melanie72!
me! i have my interview next week very nervous !

Amazing and congrats and good luck for your uni interview !!
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey did you get your uni result yet ?
Kind regards
Reply 16
I applied for this! How long did it take for you to get the interview invite? :O
Original post by Jezzia
I applied for this! How long did it take for you to get the interview invite? :O

2 or 4 weeks can’t remember as had it back in November and applied around september
Reply 18
Original post by glamourprincess
2 or 4 weeks can’t remember as had it back in November and applied around september

Sweet, thank you :smile:

I applied for midwifery route last week and the wait is already killing me, haha!
Original post by Jezzia
Sweet, thank you :smile:

I applied for midwifery route last week and the wait is already killing me, haha!

Your welcome and good luck fingers crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest