The Student Room Group

Need dissertation help!

I’m feeling really under the weather, have no energy and didn’t have access to my uni online services for a few weeks. I’ve only just gotten it back but still have some last minute things to edit/write etc. Does anyone know do any cheap dissertation services?

Thank you!

Btw I’m doing a masters dissertation and require Harvard style referencing
Cheapest service I know, in fact it’s free:

Dotheworkyourself dotcom

If you need an extension-ask/apply for one.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I’m feeling really under the weather, have no energy and didn’t have access to my uni online services for a few weeks. I’ve only just gotten it back but still have some last minute things to edit/write etc. Does anyone know do any cheap dissertation services?

Thank you!

Btw I’m doing a masters dissertation and require Harvard style referencing

Also how many references would you be expected to have? I’m doing my dissertation on Iranian films and there aren’t a lot of academic resources available :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by GabiAbi84
Cheapest service I know, in fact it’s free:

Dotheworkyourself dotcom

If you need an extension-ask/apply for one.

Thanks... I’ve done quite a bit of work but had my uni account blocked and it took me weeks to get a reply. I’ve only just got it back and the time I need the most energy, I fall ill :frown: I just wondered if there were any services that could proof read/edit. I couldn’t access my uni emails and the topic I’m doing makes it really hard to find academic sources
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks... I’ve done quite a bit of work but had my uni account blocked and it took me weeks to get a reply. I’ve only just got it back and the time I need the most energy, I fall ill :frown: I just wondered if there were any services that could proof read/edit. I couldn’t access my uni emails and the topic I’m doing makes it really hard to find academic sources

Why can't you do proofread/edit it yourself now? If there aren't many sources for your topic, I am surprised that you weren't advised to pick another topic with more previous literature.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending