The Student Room Group

EPQ write up in a week

I have barely finished my plans and I have a week to do my write up but the thing is I haven't done my activity log or project proposal form. I know what I'm doing for the write up though. What grade would a student with my kind of preperation get? Because I know how much work goes into an epq
Why do you only have a week? The official deadline is like March/April time...
Reply 2
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Why do you only have a week? The official deadline is like March/April time...

I have to hand the final thing in by the end of the month and that's our final deadline, we were supposed to start before summer but we began our work in september
I kept procrastinating though so I have to make a plan and do a whole dissertation in just a week which is now 6 days
Original post by txhirx_y
I have to hand the final thing in by the end of the month and that's our final deadline, we were supposed to start before summer but we began our work in september
I kept procrastinating though so I have to make a plan and do a whole dissertation in just a week which is now 6 days

Mines also due in 6 days and I haven’t started it yet I have no idea how to structure it
i'm on my presentation....
1,000 words a day, 5 days in a row spend the 6th day referencing ...

The logbook does contribute quite significantly to your grade so you need to ensure that's up to standard too...

Though at this point you should really be on your 3rd draft or starting your presentation
what topic are u guys doing??
Original post by kittyfifi123456
what topic are u guys doing??

Water management proposals for Mexico City
Original post by CaitlinDeCat
Water management proposals for Mexico City

cool, I'm doing the HS2 railway :biggrin:

Quick Reply