The Student Room Group

Official Cambridge 2021 offer holders

Hi, I thought that I could create a space to connect with other people as we prep for uni :smile:

Moderation Note: The sharing of off-site group chats, social media handles and phone numbers is not allowed on TSR to keep our community safe, so please do not share any personal details on the public forum. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff. You can find more information on staying safe on TSR here.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I've an unconditional for English at Homerton :smile:
Hi! I've got a Bio NatSci offer at emmanuel!
Original post by dutchdodo
Hi! I've got a Bio NatSci offer at emmanuel!

Hey! Well done! :smile:
Hello!! I got an offer for economics from Catz. They're telling me about the details later on.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by lucsmordue
Hello!! I got an offer for economics from Catz. They're telling me about the details later on.

Hello! Well done :smile: Yeah, same with Homerton, they told me we ought to get details early next week.
Hey gang, MML offer for Trin here
Original post by evantarctic
Hey gang, MML offer for Trin here

Hey, well done! :smile:
Law offer from Christ's for me!
Reply 9
Hi! I got an offer for Veterinary Medicine :biggrin: Not sure of college though - apparently I'm an open application, meaning that I get 'assigned' a college after August results are released :smile:
Original post by aliviapearl
Hello! Well done :smile: Yeah, same with Homerton, they told me we ought to get details early next week.

Fingers crossed that we get those unconditional offers some other courses have had!
Fingers crossed that we get those unconditional offers some other courses have had!

Mine ought to be unconditional as I already have my A levels :smile:
Original post by aliviapearl
Mine ought to be unconditional as I already have my A levels :smile:

ahhh that's why...
Well done then and hopefully we'll see each other in October.
ahhh that's why...
Well done then and hopefully we'll see each other in October.

Thank you, you too! Hopefully!
Original post by CJStevens
Law offer from Christ's for me!

Original post by sophiecottis
Hi! I got an offer for Veterinary Medicine :biggrin: Not sure of college though - apparently I'm an open application, meaning that I get 'assigned' a college after August results are released :smile:

Well done you two! Hopefully see you both in October :smile:

(@sophiecottis wow, that's quite exciting from an outsider's perspective - how do you feel about it essentially being a surprise?)

Well done on your offer!
Any advice you can give to a prospective student for next year (not about interviews or anything because that's confidential but perhaps about things I can be doing now to prepare if that is okay?)
Reply 16
Hello, History at Jesus here :smile:
Original post by myasun4
Hello, History at Jesus here :smile:

Yay, well done :smile:
Reply 18
Hello! I hold an offer for theology at Selwyn :smile:
Original post by livlifestudying
Well done on your offer!
Any advice you can give to a prospective student for next year (not about interviews or anything because that's confidential but perhaps about things I can be doing now to prepare if that is okay?)

Yh sure I'm not too sure how pm works here so I'd say dm me on Instagram. I'm @lucs_mordue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending