The Student Room Group

Is giving a handjob cheating?

At the start of the year my girlfriends threw me a “Naughty 20” party - complete with a stripper - at my house.

Part of his dance had me sitting on a chair while he danced around me. I was quite tipsy so started to fondle him a bit. We all got carried away and most of us would give him a bit of a handjob as he danced around the group. xxxxxxxxxxx

We all had a good laugh at the time, but I do wonder how common this is with strippers and private parties...? Has anyone else had these types of things with strippers or should I be ashamed...!?)

PS I did tell my bf about it and at first he didn’t believe me, then was somewhere between turned on and amused.

Have any other women done this??

Scroll to see replies

what the **** kind of parties have you been going to
Original post by Benji8492

bhahahhaha

Original post by Anonymous
At the start of the year my girlfriends threw me a “Naughty 20” party - complete with a stripper - at my house.

Part of his dance had me sitting on a chair while he danced around me. I was quite tipsy so started to fondle him a bit. We all got carried away and most of us would give him a bit of a handjob as he danced around the group. This ended with me ******* him until he finished in my hands (with a bit I missed squirted on my boobs and top).

We all had a good laugh at the time, but I do wonder how common this is with strippers and private parties...? Has anyone else had these types of things with strippers or should I be ashamed...!?)

PS I did tell my bf about it and at first he didn’t believe me, then was somewhere between turned on and amused.

i don't know if it's just me, but your title differs almost completely from your body. anywayy, it's cheating. but since your bf clearly found it amusing, i don't think it should be an issue?
:colonhash:
Reply 4
IMO if its a group activity no, but if you where on your own yes it's cheating.

:facepalm2:

So you wouldn't mind your boyfriend being in an orgy?

So, if you f*** him with your friends making it a group activity, does that not count as cheating since it's on your own? lol
But anyway, according to your post your bf didn't seem to mind - but I would technically have called this cheating. It wouldn't have been cheating if you told him you were going to do this beforehand and that he was okay with it. But since you didn't tell him before, then I'd say that is cheating.

benji my guy this is more normal than u think
Reply 8
Yes, of course you cheated. You made another man *** in front of a bunch of friends. Have you no respect for yourself? Or your relationship? Be thankful your bf has no self worth either. It looks like you got away with it.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by the_pharaoh
benji my guy this is more normal than u think

ill take ur word for it i mean going to parties to jerk dudes off isnt really my thing..
ill take ur word for it i mean going to parties to jerk dudes off isnt really my thing..

well parties over all arent rlly my thing but i just know
Original post by GodAtum
Yes, of course you cheated. You made another man *** in front of a bunch of friends. Have you no respect for yourself? Or your relationship? Be thankful your bf has no self worth either. It looks like you got away with it.

god has spoken
you cheated but since your bf is ok i wouldnt worry too much. just dont do it again
Reply 13

You know you just replied to your own thread, right?
It does show everyone that you're the OP lol.
Yes
Original post by IWMTom
You know you just replied to your own thread, right?
It does show everyone that you're the OP lol.

The OP of this thread (or you) now owe me a new book. I just spat my coffee everywhere laughing xD
Reply 16

most women will get upto this sort of thing if they go to see male strippers. I once saw a big thread about it on femalefirst ...and the amount of women who admitted doing stuff like that when going to see male strippers was staggering. If you have a gf NEVER let her go to see a male stripper........

from reading the thread it seems like most women see it as a bit of fun and don't class it as cheating...

Part of his dance had me sitting on a chair while he danced around me. I was quite tipsy so started to fondle him a bit. We all got carried away and most of us would give him a bit of a handjob as he danced around the group. This ended with me ******* him until he finished in my hands (with a bit I missed squirted on my boobs and top).

Y'all are either a troll or have a bad sense of morality.

Obviously, you touched some random dudes ****. Outside of a medical profession where that's commonplace, most guys aren't comfortable with that and would consider it a form of cheating.

If you're going to wag someone else's staff, at least give your guy a first warning so that he can either say "By all means, I'm perfectly comfortable with this and support your staff wagging" or "Nope. I'm out." XD
:lolwut:

Why would you have a group of friends and a stranger at your house for a sex party in the middle of a pandemic?

Latest

Trending

Trending