The Student Room Group

Continued... DWP Work Coach Vacancies July, September, November 2021

Replacement thread for the previous one that was DWP work coach vacancies July September and November
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Guys, thought I'd make a new thread for us all anxiously waiting, seeing as the other one closed.
Reply 2
Did we break the last one?
Reply 3
Original post by CurbYour
Did we break the last one?

I think we did 😂 for a second I thought DWP closed us down, but I think it reached a limit at 10,000 posts 😅
Reply 4
Yes! Thanks for setting up :smile:
Reply 5
Oops, I have created one too. No idea how to delete it 😂
Hi guys! Does anyone have any advice I'm feeling so worried and don't know what to do. :frown:
I was left an answer phone message 2 weeks ago now (!) from a woman from DWP saying to call back to discuss a start date and confirm a location for the North London Work Coach vacancy but she left the wrong number to call her back on!! I've emailed customer help so many times with no reply and called the helpline many times to no success! They all just say to wait for customer help to email back but I hear nothing! All this time i'm so worried i've lost my offer because I haven't been able to call back this woman. Does anyone have any advice on who I can contact. I really don't want to lose this job after such a long process and starting to feel so concerned!
Reply 7
Original post by Alicia2022
Hi guys! Does anyone have any advice I'm feeling so worried and don't know what to do. :frown:
I was left an answer phone message 2 weeks ago now (!) from a woman from DWP saying to call back to discuss a start date and confirm a location for the North London Work Coach vacancy but she left the wrong number to call her back on!! I've emailed customer help so many times with no reply and called the helpline many times to no success! They all just say to wait for customer help to email back but I hear nothing! All this time i'm so worried i've lost my offer because I haven't been able to call back this woman. Does anyone have any advice on who I can contact. I really don't want to lose this job after such a long process and starting to feel so concerned!

Ooh feel for you. One idea ...

Maybe PM anyone else who has had an offer from N London and ask if they have a phone number and/or email address of the person who contacted them?

Do you have the persons name? I guess that would help.

There must be other ways too. Direct to DWP?
Reply 8
Original post by Sa05y1
Oops, I have created one too. No idea how to delete it 😂

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6895224
I’ve seen somewhere that someone had said that the DWP are mainly looking for older people with 9-5 job experience? Does anyone know for this to be true, or just hearsay?
Reply 10
Original post by Ben4
I’ve seen somewhere that someone had said that the DWP are mainly looking for older people with 9-5 job experience? Does anyone know for this to be true, or just hearsay?

No this is untrue, as a mixture of age groups have been appointed. Also, people who have been unemployed for a few years have also been appointed. It all depends on your interview and how well you do. All the best
Reply 11
crazy dwp has us maxing out a thread :rolleyes::h:
DWP 2: Revenge of the Work Coaches
Reply 14

OMG once again you put a smile 😃 on my face. Excellent sense of humour 👏.
Reply 15
Original post by cjsw96
Love it. PART 2- THE SEQUEL

😂😂😂
We’ve all gone mad!
Reply 16

😂😂
Reply 17
Original post by Sa05y1
😂😂😂
We’ve all gone mad!

PART 2 THE SEQUEL "REVENGE OF THE WORK COACHES" :ahee: :eek:
LIVE NOW... No subscription needed!
Reply 18
Anyone starting at benton park newscastle on 15th Feb??
Reply 19
I received an email confirming my PECs have been completed, but my references have not even been contacted? How is this even possible lol? Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending