The Student Room Group

Does anyone else have this strange habit?

I have a habit of biting babies/toddlers/fat ass cheeks and chubby arms cute things like that :unsure:

I have a 5 year old brother and i think he's tolerable to my bites now than he was before but its sooooo bad i can't let go, like every little peck on the cheek i give it turns into a dozen bites, and i've left marks on his arm in the past :teehee:

Idk i think love biting/nibbling/hickey giving is my love language :dontknow:

Even when i was angry i remember biting on things(and people) to calm myself down...i promise i don't do that anymore tho lol !!!!! :rofl:

I just dont think this is a normal human trait but i need someone to get me :puppyeyes:

Oh dear, this ain't good for my TSR reputation :innocent: OH WELL
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I have a habit of biting babies/toddlers/fat ass cheeks and chubby arms cute things like that :unsure:

I have a 5 year old brother and i think he's tolerable to my bites now than he was before but its sooooo bad i can't let go :rofl: like every little peck on the cheek i give it turns into a dozen bites, and i've left marks on his arm in the past :teehee:

Even when i was angry i remember biting on things(and people) to calm myself down...i promise i don't do that anymore tho :rofl:

I just dont think this is a normal human trait but i need someone to get me :puppyeyes:

Oh dear this ain't good for my TSR reputation :innocent::rofl: OH WELL

Lmao... idk about baby cheeks but I had a girlfriend now ex probably after what I’m about to tell you but.. I had this weird obsession with her cheeks cause they were really fat like it was weird she was really slim but had these fat cheeks and yes I had an obsession with biting them haha.. hope that makes you feel better
Ass cheeks?!

lol.jpg
Reply 3
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Ass cheeks?!

lol.jpg

No hahaha that’s psychotic
Original post by oci9
Lmao... idk about baby cheeks but I had a girlfriend now ex probably after what I’m about to tell you but.. I had this weird obsession with her cheeks cause they were really fat like it was weird she was really slim but had these fat cheeks and yes I had an obsession with biting them haha.. hope that makes you feel better

She had a baby face haha, i can relate on that, never had my cheeks bitten but i've been told by people they have the urge to which sounds quite creepy but given that i can relate on it, it doesn't matter :lol:

I think i'm gonna be guilty of biting the **** out of someone elses son one day :rofl: baby face or not its just what i do for affection!
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Ass cheeks?!

lol.jpg

Original post by oci9
No hahaha that’s psychotic

You never know yk :flute:
Reply 6
Cannibal?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Cannibal?

Noooo don't say that :frown:
Reply 9
Noooo don't say that :frown:

What do you expect me to assume after saying you like chewing on children? :colonhash:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
What do you expect me to assume after saying you like chewing on children? :colonhash:

idk something amazing i guess :redface:
Original post by Celtic Conjurer

She bites babies, Celt. Bite. I did not need to read that, my overactive imagination took me to a horrible place. : .... )
(edited 3 years ago)

I have a 5 year old brother and i think he's tolerable to my bites now than he was before but its sooooo bad i can't let go, like every little peck on the cheek i give it turns into a dozen bites, and i've left marks on his arm in the past :teehee:

Even when i was angry i remember biting on things(and people) to calm myself down...i promise i don't do that anymore tho lol !!!!! :rofl:

Oh dear, this ain't good for my TSR reputation :innocent: OH WELL

You left marks on an adorable little life?! Gurl... : ( Although I think it's so cool that biting people calms you down. I wish I felt this way, I imagine to chase this feeling, I would bite all my siblings like a feral demoness. Bite and bite and bite and giggle afterwards, give them their arm back and say "thank you! I feel much better now" and smile a beautiful smile.
(edited 3 years ago)
I hope that's supposed to be fatass cheeks and not fat asscheeks :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest