The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

every 6 months / year
ngl i probably change mine like monthly too. i know i should change them more but i don't have the energy to do that.
Pillow cases every 1 week, everything else every 2 weeks.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
every 6 months / year

Huhhhhhhhh, how do u not find it gross
Reply 5
Original post by cchloepx
ngl i probably change mine like monthly too. i know i should change them more but i don't have the energy to do that.

Same it’s a whole workout
Same it’s a whole workout

right??? the sheets take ages to wash and dry so by the time i actually have to make the bed i have no energy to do it because i wasted all my 'morning energy' waiting.
idk, it's up to you (: I washed mine last night in fact 😂😂😂... but i do them every week or sometimes less than that, i like to be clean.... lmao. i don't think it's gross.
every day sometimes twice a day
Reply 9
Monthly. I sleep overtop my sheets anyways and its such a hassle, weekly seems overkill.
Probably monthly.
Bottom sheet and pillowcases once a week, duvet cover every fortnight. Anything less is pretty grim, and if a petite 5 foot 1 female can change a double duvet on their own, anyone can.
I do mine monthly but apparently you’re supposed to do it weekly

I do it weekly but when I was a uni student I did it termly - gross yes
i change mine every two weeks at least
I change mine once every 2 months, but i change my pillowcases every fortnight
I've seen people on here say they make their bed every day
I change my pillowcase every 3 days. I drool a lot. :colondollar:

The rest of the bedding gets changed every 2 or 3 weeks. I love the first night in freshly cleaned bedding; it smells so nice! :h:
(edited 3 years ago)
You’re supposed to change your sheets? I haven’t changed mine in at least 14 months...
I always do mine weekly - but most of the time 2 weeks
You’re supposed to change your sheets? I haven’t changed mine in at least 14 months...

lmaoooo

Latest

Trending

Trending