The Student Room Group

I've been beaten up

My mum came in slapping the absolute **** out of me across the face, pinching me on the arm and everything. I've done other post, people think im a spoilt brat who has tantrums but if you understood what my mum has done to me then you would understand because you have no idea just through a tsr post.

People don't understand my mum has abused us and the whole family for so long so of course we are going to react badly like we aren't going to just sit there and let her walk off. I have only ever hit her back once in my whole life, after years and years of abuse I've hit her once. My family members have hit her as well before because its normal to hit back if she provokes it, no one is going to sit there and not react after she hits them. Clearly its not me whos the issue because she has problems with so many people, I mean people outside the house, shes provoked people and they've been to our house in cars waiting for her. She is a trouble causer. I am nice person unless someone makes me angry or something which isn't common apart from my mum. My mum has abused us since we were so young. She's never really been supportive. Just really abusive like she has beaten me up just a few minutes ago but I have done nothing back to her I just her go away

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
My mum came in slapping the absolute **** out of me across the face, pinching me on the arm and everything. I've done other post, people think im a spoilt brat who has tantrums but if you understood what my mum has done to me then you would understand because you have no idea just through a tsr post.

People don't understand my mum has abused us and the whole family for so long so of course we are going to react badly like we aren't going to just sit there and let her walk off. I have only ever hit her back once in my whole life, after years and years of abuse I've hit her once. My family members have hit her as well before because its normal to hit back if she provokes it, no one is going to sit there and not react after she hits them. Clearly its not me whos the issue because she has problems with so many people, I mean people outside the house, shes provoked people and they've been to our house in cars waiting for her. She is a trouble causer. I am nice person unless someone makes me angry or something which isn't common apart from my mum. My mum has abused us since we were so young. She's never really been supportive. Just really abusive like she has beaten me up just a few minutes ago but I have done nothing back to her I just her go away

How old are you🥺
Reply 2

not this again. you're in your 20s. move out then
you the guy who "threw a few punches" at your mum and then came on here saying you're scared she'll call the police?
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
not this again. you're in your 20s. move out then

I have been looking at moving out but it cannot happen overnight
Reply 5
Original post by black tea
you the guy who "threw a few punches" at your mum and then came on here saying you're scared she'll call the police?

Yes but people don't understand they were the first time I ever hit her and shes abused me all my life physically and mentally
Reply 6
i reckon you’re just gonna have to deal with it until you move out i’m afraid
Reply 7
I have been looking at moving out but it cannot happen overnight

it can if you really want it to. there are tons rooms available for rent
Reply 8
Original post by Ciel.
it can if you really want it to. there are tons rooms available for rent

How long though?
Reply 9
How long though?

how long what?
Yes but people don't understand they were the first time I ever hit her and shes abused me all my life physically and mentally

You continuing to live with her is your choice. You previously said you have the means to move out but choose not to be because you want to save money. The abuse you went through as a child is irrelevant to what's happening now - you are currently choosing to be in the situation you are in.
You continuing to live with her is your choice. You previously said you have the means to move out but choose not to be because you want to save money. The abuse you went through as a child is irrelevant to what's happening now - you are currently choosing to be in the situation you are in.

But I don't deserve it,
Original post by Ciel.
how long what?

Will it to take to get a rented flat for ill say 3 of us because ill probably move with my mates
But I don't deserve it,

you only have yourself to blame
you only have yourself to blame

Its not my fault I've been abused all my life...
Its also not my fault im being abused, yes I did hit her but it was once and I do feel bad about it and I regret it
Its not my fault I've been abused all my life...
Its also not my fault im being abused, yes I did hit her but it was once and I do feel bad about it and I regret it

you are choosing to still live there
Yeah, move out. Then you can cook your own food and have takeaways.
you are choosing to still live there

But that's not an excuse for the abuse. Most of my mates live at home and they don't get abused.
Yeah, move out. Then you can cook your own food and have takeaways.

Yes
But that's not an excuse for the abuse. Most of my mates live at home and they don't get abused.

Just move out. I have nothing more to say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending