The Student Room Group

it it normal to be so horny

im 15 and body count of 1 but im so horny, i just keep thinking about doing things with whoever im into at the time is this bad?
Reply 1
normal.

just ur hormones going haywire.
Lol, okay Jonny Sins
Normal
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
im 15 and body count of 1 but im so horny, i just keep thinking about doing things with whoever im into at the time is this bad?

can i mention, im a girl lol
Of course. Girls are hornier than boys anyway. We can do it more, more often, harder etc. We are designed that way. Too bad society and immature males esp. create a discourse that they are the ones who always need and are always hard for us... so not true lol! Anyway sweetie enjoy your new discoveries and have fun but remember 16 is the age in UK!
Reply 6
Original post by candydiva
Of course. Girls are hornier than boys anyway. We can do it more, more often, harder etc. We are designed that way. Too bad society and immature males esp. create a discourse that they are the ones who always need and are always hard for us... so not true lol! Anyway sweetie enjoy your new discoveries and have fun but remember 16 is the age in UK!

i know the legal age is 16, i lost it at 15 so its not too bad i guess. But honestly all the boys, at least where im from are constantly begging girls for sex/ head etc and i never ask anyone because i only wanna do stuff with someone i like and trust, but i constantly just make up little scenarios with the one im attracted to and its crazyyy how wide my imagination gets, kinda worries me because im 15
i know the legal age is 16, i lost it at 15 so its not too bad i guess. But honestly all the boys, at least where im from are constantly begging girls for sex/ head etc and i never ask anyone because i only wanna do stuff with someone i like and trust, but i constantly just make up little scenarios with the one im attracted to and its crazyyy how wide my imagination gets, kinda worries me because im 15

LOOOL😂 Yeah girls tend to have a wilder imagination than guys.
Reply 8
i mean like i learn a lot about what i can do/ what guys like so i guess when it comes to a time where i have another sexual experience, ill be more advanced

Yeah ik right. I did not want to do this with anyone in my hs peer group coz they were so lacking in maturity at all levels. I connected with master and he was the guy I liked and trusted... in every way, he was my first in bed but in lots of other ways too..., my first foreign trip solo was to see him he helped make it all happen. I don't need to make fun scenarios up he does a rlly great job of that and then making them happen just like he proposes... as some of you on TSR know you have seen his work LOL! :tongue:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of this, or anything you detailed in your later post. You are a perfectly healthy and normal human being and all of your friends will be experiencing the same thing.
its normal
Normal ofc, otherwise why would anyone be horny ever.
Yes it's perfectly normal. I'm a girl in my 20's and fantasise sleeping with any man who I've worked with or had some sort of friendship with. Sometimes even when the man is unattractive.

Yeah it’s normal and fine to have a lot of sex, just be careful and make sure you’re having it with someone who won’t take advantage and preferably someone who really likes you and who you really like. I’m not saying that’s essential but it feels a lot better when it’s with a partner, I know I as a girl like it a lot more when it’s a boyfriend and not a stranger but everyone’s different, just wouldn’t want you to feel disappointed or bad afterwards.
When I was a teen I used to get so horny I'd feel dizzy
Do you think is normal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending