The Student Room Group

How well do you know ashtolga23?

Thought I might as well hop on this. First one I saw was from @Nialler x so I'll give credit there.

Click here if you want to test your knowledge haha.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I got 3 😅
i got 3
Original post by DSKE
I got 3 😅

Original post by KAy1a.2021
i got 3

I respect that, given I don't think any of us have had much contact before haha. Many thanks.
Original post by ashtolga23
I respect that, given I don't think any of us have had much contact before haha. Many thanks.

Lol I know I know 🙈
i got 2 lol
Reply 6

ps: here is another quiz if anyone wants to write their own questions...

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/make-your-own-quiz/
Original post by ANM775

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 8
Seven! I should've got the DC one, and I was surprised about the movie one.
Original post by Tolgash
Seven! I should've got the DC one, and I was surprised about the movie one.

Haha, I'm proud of you. I can't even remember the movie one not gonna lie so it can't have been that important 😂
Original post by ANM775

i have nothing to put in it if i made one. plus not many people know me that well lol
i got 6 omg :eek:
Reply 12
Original post by BluMoon06
i have nothing to put in it if i made one. plus not many people know me that well lol

I did make one, i made the first 5 questions things i had at some point posted on TSR, so were guessable, and i made the other 5 questions somewhat controversial where the questions revolve around my relationships with other TSR members.....

I was going to post it, but whilst doing a test run ...i realised 2 of the answers i had entered were wrong meaning i'd have to type out the whole 10 questions again .............and i just couldn't be bothered lol so i left it
Original post by ANM775
I did make one, i made the first 5 questions things i had at some point posted on TSR, so were guessable, and i made the other 5 questions somewhat controversial where the questions revolve around my relationships with other TSR members.....

I was going to post it, but whilst doing a test run ...i realised 2 of the answers i had entered were wrong meaning i'd have to type out the whole 10 questions again .............and i just couldn't be bothered lol so i left it

bahaha i got to q4 and couldnt think of anything lmao
generally im useless lol
Original post by theoneyoulove
i got 6 omg :eek:

Worryingly good.
bahaha i got to q4 and couldnt think of anything lmao
generally im useless lol

Aww don't put yourself down like that. I was thinking of a quiz that let me make my own questions but I'd probably struggle to think of good ones, so I just went with this one aha.
Aww don't put yourself down like that. I was thinking of a quiz that let me make my own questions but I'd probably struggle to think of good ones, so I just went with this one aha.

i want to make a quiz but never know what to put lol
do you have any ideas on what i should put?
i want to make a quiz but never know what to put lol
do you have any ideas on what i should put?

Hmm, general ones might be things like favourite colour, favourite food, biggest wish, favourite pet, favourite band, biggest fear, favourite actor, favourite movie, favourite book, etc. Basically all the favourites haha.

You could also do things like one place you want to visit when COVID is over, your life motto, stuff like that.
6 but I really don't know you at all
Hmm, general ones might be things like favourite colour, favourite food, biggest wish, favourite pet, favourite band, biggest fear, favourite actor, favourite movie, favourite book, etc. Basically all the favourites haha.

You could also do things like one place you want to visit when COVID is over, your life motto, stuff like that.

omg ok thank you so much i have the best ideas you are the best!!!

Quick Reply

Latest