The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Law applicants 2021

Scroll to see replies

Oh wow so they could be even later than that now since the deadline was pushed ? That’s so frustrating
Original post by Anonymous
In 2019 the January offers were in the last week of the the months so that might still happen. Quite a few came in on 28th-31st Jan 2019 but it could be different this year because the UCAS deadline has been pushed back.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Predicted A*,A,A in Politics, Business and Economics
Applied back in October
Sat the LNAT on the 16th December
Still waiting from KCL
Got rejected from LSE because of my subject options? (assuming because business is a 'soft' subject) back in December so if you haven't heard back from them yet it's probably a good sign! (:
Does anyone know if KCL has given out any rejections for law?
Original post by areebshahid
Predicted A*,A,A in Politics, Business and Economics
Applied back in October
Sat the LNAT on the 16th December
Still waiting from KCL
Got rejected from LSE because of my subject options? (assuming because business is a 'soft' subject) back in December so if you haven't heard back from them yet it's probably a good sign! (:
Does anyone know if KCL has given out any rejections for law?

Hey sorry to hear about LSE.
I've also applied to Kings and haven't heard anything!
I sat the LNAT in oct and applied in nov.
Where else did you apply and how did you find the LNAT?
Hey is anyone familiar with how Kings convert Pre-U grades. I’m predicted A*, A, M1 and got rejected from UCL because my “grades didn’t meet the requirements”. M1 is generally seen as a “low A” but when I asked UCL they said they consider it to be a B hence my rejection. On KCL website they have a conversion table that conveniently skips the M1 grade so I’m just worried as I don’t know whether they will class it as an A or a B
Original post by Anonymous
Hey is anyone familiar with how Kings convert Pre-U grades. I’m predicted A*, A, M1 and got rejected from UCL because my “grades didn’t meet the requirements”. M1 is generally seen as a “low A” but when I asked UCL they said they consider it to be a B hence my rejection. On KCL website they have a conversion table that conveniently skips the M1 grade so I’m just worried as I don’t know whether they will class it as an A or a B

I'd shoot them a message on king's apply.
Original post by user3144

Has your submitted date been changing?
Original post by danixoxno1o-d
Has your submitted date been changing?

No it has remained on 9/12 - what about yours?
No it has remained on 9/12 - what about yours?

Mine keeps changing, I reckon i'll be in the second batch then.
Reply 28
Is there anything out there on the KCL website that gives us any conclusive answer about what this strange 'save date changing' phenomenon actually means? I think everyone's just a bit confused ahaha
Reply 29
Original post by az3rz
Is there anything out there on the KCL website that gives us any conclusive answer about what this strange 'save date changing' phenomenon actually means? I think everyone's just a bit confused ahaha

it's basically a date which tells you when your application was viewed last. mine is stuck on 20/1/2021, so I'm in the second batch of decisions!

I applied to Cambridge (rejected after the interview haha), Birmingham and Edinburgh
The LNAT was okay I guess, how did you find it?
I hope King's gets back soon though!
Reply 31
Original post by dewwww
it's basically a date which tells you when your application was viewed last. mine is stuck on 20/1/2021, so I'm in the second batch of decisions!

Oh I didn't know that tbh - thanks for clearing it up:smile:... so mine says 9th December so I'm in the 1st batch?
Reply 32
Original post by az3rz
Oh I didn't know that tbh - thanks for clearing it up:smile:... so mine says 9th December so I'm in the 1st batch?

yep, 9th dec is the first batch... you’re probably gonna hear back from them next week
Reply 33
Original post by dewwww
yep, 9th dec is the first batch... you’re probably gonna hear back from them next week

right okay ... thanks for letting me know - I am now ******** myself :smile:
Original post by areebshahid
I applied to Cambridge (rejected after the interview haha), Birmingham and Edinburgh
The LNAT was okay I guess, how did you find it?
I hope King's gets back soon though!

Hard to predict if I'm honest.
I did leave crying afterwards but could be due to stress - very much a blur now
Original post by az3rz
right okay ... thanks for letting me know - I am now ******** myself :smile:

SAME
Original post by dewwww

Any clue when the second batch decisions will be sent off?
my kings apply saved/submitted literally says today ? what does that mean ?
Hard to predict if I'm honest.
I did leave crying afterwards but could be due to stress - very much a blur now

Omg, at least it's done now and you don't have to worry about it. I'm sure it'll all work out (:
Original post by dewwww

I didn't know this... I'm also stuck on 20/1/21, if we're the second batch when should we be getting responses???

Quick Reply

Latest