The Student Room Group

What's the point of getting the vaccine when you can still spread it?

Just asking

Scroll to see replies

So you are protected against it.
Reply 2
this is beyond stupid hahaha
u

Original post by DiddyDec
So you are protected against it.

you're not, you can still spread it????
Reply 4
Original post by kittyfifi123456
u

:facepalm2:
Original post by Gilo200
this is beyond stupid hahaha

your not answering the question mate :cool:
Reply 6
your not answering the question mate :cool:

At this point I'm sure some people doubt you'd understand the answer, so they're not wasting their time.
u

Original post by DiddyDec

:biggrin:
Original post by Drewski
At this point I'm sure some people doubt you'd understand the answer, so they're not wasting their time.

they are not wasting their time, I think your wasting my time :angry:
To greatly reduce the likelihood that you will require hospitalisation.
You see those people in ICT and the 100,000 or so that died because they was having cytokine storms that mean their immune systems caused their lungs to fill with fluid and caused pneumonia and a variety of other permanent debilitating conditions.Chances of that happening are reduced to virtually zero and people get a bad cough when they have been vaccinated. Just because you are immune doesn't mean you don't catch it or spread it asymptomatically, it means you don't get ill.Just sayin!
Reply 12
so that you can get free 5g internet everywhereee through the chip they implant you with :smile:
Original post by Ciel.
so that you can get free 5g internet everywhereee through the chip they implant you with :smile:

:biggrin:
It means you’re protected from the infection, however a vaccine isn’t going to just kill whatever sits on your skin which means it can be passed around which is why everyone should take a vaccine. That way herd immunity sets in and people who can’t take a vaccine for medical purposes are protected, too.
Original post by chineg10
Vaccine not really effective

Are you going to provide any reputable source for this, or just throw that out there?
Original post by Admit-One
Are you going to provide any reputable source for this, or just throw that out there?

Original post by Admit-One

Because someone can still spread it after taken the vaccine

The effect of the vaccine on transmission rates hasn’t been widely studied. That isn’t the purpose of the vaccine.

“This hat is useless because it doesn’t change my hair colour”. Something isn’t useless because it doesn’t perform the function that you made up for it.
Just asking

So that Jeff Bezos can track you...

Yes you can "spread" the virus when vaccinated.. But it's effective in the sense that the person vaccinated will be immune to the virus (idk for how long). So if everyone, or the majority get vaccinated, even if the virus is spreading, it will become harmless.

Quick Reply

Latest