The Student Room Group

Learning direct

Anyone on here doing an online course with learning direct or can recommend any other online courses please
Original post by Lilfreddie
Anyone on here doing an online course with learning direct or can recommend any other online courses please

Have you tried future learn? Thats quite good. :smile:

Ive done multiple of courses on there for free and have learnt quite a lot which in turn made me advance and adjust to my workplace :smile:
Reply 2
No I haven’t , I’m doing my course for higher education, to become a midwife can I do that on there ? As I need my English and maths so?
Original post by Lilfreddie
No I haven’t , I’m doing my course for higher education, to become a midwife can I do that on there ? As I need my English and maths so?

You can’t do that course on there. You’ll have to first do an access course and then go on to midwifery.

@Tracey_W
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
You can’t do that course on there. You’ll have to first do an access course and then go on to midwifery.

@Tracey_W

@Thecrazydoughnut @Lilfreddie

I know that there's online midwifery courses in England only with learn direct. There's also Stonebridge with online midwifery courses. Maybe research further for online midwifery courses as probably will be .
Also college courses and then onto university.
Other & best option would be to apply for 3 years midwifery course at university as you'll actually be learning face to face midwifing skills which will give you access to a job once qualify .

Quick Reply

Latest