The Student Room Group

get to know eachother

so who a boy and who a girl

im a 15 nearly 16 year old girl

Scroll to see replies

I'm a boy turning 17 this year. To summarize myself, I like spending time with people, playing chess and going to the gym. I am a bit of a nerd as I study alot and enjoy reading novels. Names Bassel. Jordanian 🇯🇴 and Spanish🇪🇸
hello! lol
well im a girl, 14 nearly 15. my name is sky and i enjoy reading, art, food lol and lots of it
Original post by Study_Master
I'm a boy turning 17 this year. To summarize myself, I like spending time with people, playing chess and going to the gym. I am a bit of a nerd as I study alot and enjoy reading novels. Names Bassel. Jordanian 🇯🇴 and Spanish🇪🇸

i like reading to and i study spanish
Original post by BluMoon06
hello! lol
well im a girl, 14 nearly 15. my name is sky and i enjoy reading, art, food lol and lots of it

food gets rid of any pain
Original post by youweregoodtome
i like reading to and i study spanish

My favourite novels are: The hunger game books, Everything Everything, harry potter trilogy, cirque du freak and a more that I can't remember on the top of my head

about the Spanish part uhhh how do I say this as it's rlly embarrassing xD... I'm half Spanish but I don't know any Spanish as I live in Jordan so I speak Arabic and English
food gets rid of any pain

yes it does

im a boy

im also 15 not that nearly 16
can i just say im a big bookworm. i love reading
My favourite novels are: The hunger game books, Everything Everything, harry potter trilogy, cirque du freak and a more that I can't remember on the top of my head

about the Spanish part uhhh how do I say this as it's rlly embarrassing xD... I'm half Spanish but I don't know any Spanish as I live in Jordan so I speak Arabic and English

es realmente vergonzoso its really embrassing in spanish and i like harry potter
es realmente vergonzoso its really embrassing in spanish and i like harry potter

thanks for the translation I needed that 😂😂
im a 17yr old female
i like music
oh right
thanks for the translation I needed that 😂😂

i didnt really think that one through did i
i expected to read The art of War (not sure if your familiar with the book or not)
Hi, I am a 19 year old male.
My interests are football and video games

I'm 17 I go to uni next year and wanna study law
I'm from England and your username you were good to me is a really nice song by this guy called Jeremy Zucker!
also I Spanish is so cool

I loveee the hunger game series
Have u read 'the sun is also a star'? its by the same author who wrote Everything Everything
Original post by JakexR6
Hi, I am a 19 year old male.
My interests are football and video games

what team do you play for / support
Original post by ipsabhatt
I'm 17 I go to uni next year and wanna study law
I'm from England and your username you were good to me is a really nice song by this guy called Jeremy Zucker!
also I Spanish is so cool

i thought i was the only one who like that song im phoebe btw

Quick Reply

Latest