The Student Room Group

UBS Degree Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

If you get rejected can you apply again with a new email
Asset management looks good in my opinion, generally focused around longer term investments for clients, that means you could be investing in anything from commodities to real estate developments. Very broad with great career prospect and transferable skills into other divisions. Just finished the numerical test, quite difficult under such time pressure would recommend practice.
Original post by Freddie j
Asset management looks good in my opinion, generally focused around longer term investments for clients, that means you could be investing in anything from commodities to real estate developments. Very broad with great career prospect and transferable skills into other divisions. Just finished the numerical test, quite difficult under such time pressure would recommend practice.

Really depends on the person to be honest. All roles match a particular person

Thanks for the reply. I just sent off my application and waiting for a reply. The numerical test you are talking about - is that the only test and if so what is in the test about. Is it simple maths? Thanks in advance.
Original post by joker231
Thanks for the reply. I just sent off my application and waiting for a reply. The numerical test you are talking about - is that the only test and if so what is in the test about. Is it simple maths? Thanks in advance.

Just completed the test and messed up like 4 questions. Do they tell us our score?

Yes it’s just a numerical aptitude test. Not difficult maths, gcse level calculating percentage changes etc. But it’s interpreting the data correctly under quite tough time constraints that’s the difficult bit so I’d recommend doing a few practice ones so your used to it.
Yes it’s just a numerical aptitude test. Not difficult maths, gcse level calculating percentage changes etc. But it’s interpreting the data correctly under quite tough time constraints that’s the difficult bit so I’d recommend doing a few practice ones so your used to it.

is it only maths tests
or are there personality tests??
Original post by ehyy4324
is it only maths tests
or are there personality tests??

Just maths, there might be personality down the line but not sure yet.

Have u received any reply after the test yet? I completed mine a few hours ago for asset management.
Have u received any reply after the test yet? I completed mine a few hours ago for asset management.

Asset management is over subscribed so email replies will be slower

do you know what the process is after?
like does it go to a video interview??
or telephone one
or straight to assessment centre
Original post by ehyy4324
do you know what the process is after?
like does it go to a video interview??
or telephone one
or straight to assessment centre

Think after the test, its a video interview, then if u pass that I think its a one on one interview. Dont quote me.
Think after the test, its a video interview, then if u pass that I think its a one on one interview. Dont quote me.

Yeah I think that's how it goes.

thanks
yeah i couldn't find any of this information
Has anyone got to the final interview?
Has anyone completed the video interview. I am invited but just want to know if anyone has the questions. Will be extremely appreciated. TY
Has anyone completed the video interview. I am invited but just want to know if anyone has the questions. Will be extremely appreciated. TY

Just strength based questions
Original post by Masterofreality
Just strength based questions

have you completed it?
Reply 58

Where did you find/do the practice ones? I Want to brush up a bit before hand to make sure I get the best results
have you completed it?

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending