The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2021 offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone heard back for Law or Law and Anthro - whether it's a rejection or offer?

I haven't heard anything from either.
I did my LNAT (for llb course) on oct 13th and applied through UCAS on nov 14th
When did you apply?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by user3144
I haven't heard anything from either.
I did my LNAT (for llb course) on oct 13th and applied through UCAS on nov 14th
When did you apply?

How did you find the LNAT?

I applied for Law and Anthro and submitted my application on 20th October.

Assuming I'll hear back in Mid Feb/March since my application needs to be looked over by both departments - I wish you all the best :smile:
How did you find the LNAT?

I applied for Law and Anthro and submitted my application on 20th October.

Assuming I'll hear back in Mid Feb/March since my application needs to be looked over by both departments - I wish you all the best :smile:

I was stressed the entire time and felt like I could have done better... That being said I didn't receive a rejection from UCL in the first batch which were predominantly people who had achieved low scores in the LNAT.
Overall I think its hard to judge. In my practices online I was getting mid 30s but who knows what happens under pressure...
Reply 63
what are your predicted - if you don't mind me asking as I still haven't heard back but I know people who have been rejected from law and anthropology because they only give out like 50 offers right?
Original post by Leean22
what are your predicted - if you don't mind me asking as I still haven't heard back but I know people who have been rejected from law and anthropology because they only give out like 50 offers right?

mine are a*a*a* and a/a* epq
do you know why they were rejected?
Reply 65
When do you reckon LSE will start giving out their offers?
Reply 66
my frd got a rej for law from lse ytd...so i reckon that they're sending offers and rejections batch by batch this week
Original post by remilcy
my frd got a rej for law from lse ytd...so i reckon that they're sending offers and rejections batch by batch this week

Hi, is your friend an international student?
Reply 68
Original post by user3144
Hi, is your friend an international student?

yepp!!
Reply 69
I think they only give out rejections now....because I never heard anyone get an offer.
Reply 70
Original post by :))((:
I think they only give out rejections now....because I never heard anyone get an offer.

so i guess no news = good news for now cuz they are filtering people out..oh god this is nerve wrecking ughh
Reply 71
What's everyones grades and course applying to?

I'm applying to maths with econ, gcse's 9999999887 and predicted A*A*A*
Original post by chhese

law llb and anthropology and law, GCSEs 998888877 Distinction* and predicted A* A* A* and A*/A EPQ
Reply 73
I'm applying for Accounting and Finance.

I don't have any GCSE's because I was studying in France at that time - I got 100% across 9 subjects in the GCSE's french equivalent.
Regarding A-Levels, I have 2 A* achieved in Further Maths and French and A*AA as predicted grades in Maths, Economics and Accounting respectively.
Reply 74
when do you reckon we'll hear back? when did previous years' offers come out?
Original post by chhese

I'm applying for econ, gcse 999999887A* and predicted a*a*a*a and a* for epq. honestly lse is so slow I'm so nervoussssssss
Original post by chhese
when do you reckon we'll hear back? when did previous years' offers come out?

the admission said February. saw this from another lse thread
Original post by Leean22

I'm a mature student (21 so i don't feel mature loool) but I got AAB in my A levels. I heard that they have an offer rate of around 10% and it's PS heavy so i guess it gives me hope that I haven't heard back yet
I'm a mature student (21 so i don't feel mature loool) but I got AAB in my A levels. I heard that they have an offer rate of around 10% and it's PS heavy so i guess it gives me hope that I haven't heard back yet

Also a mature student!
What course did you apply to?
Hey everyone,

Is there any graduate offer holders thread or only this one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending