The Student Room Group

Academic Misconduct allegations

Hello there,
Hope you are doing well and safe.
Iam Raj, a current MBA student in UK. I was accused for allegations for Academic misconduct for my work regarding the File name as I have used my friends laptop as I had an issue with my laptop and plagiarism for the References for one of my work with a student of my University whom I'vent contacted before.when I have submitted my work I was given 3% similarity and later on it was changed to 21% in which 17% of my work got similarity with other student. After submitting my work , after several months it happened.
Can anyone here please help me in advising and guide me to appeal to university regarding these allegations for Academic Misconduct?

Many thanks in Advance and best wishes to 2021.
Reply 1
Raj my dude you need a lawyer
Reply 2
Original post by ziggy03
Raj my dude you need a lawyer

Thanks Ziggy
Original post by Raj6
Hello there,
Hope you are doing well and safe.
Iam Raj, a current MBA student in UK. I was accused for allegations for Academic misconduct for my work regarding the File name as I have used my friends laptop as I had an issue with my laptop and plagiarism for the References for one of my work with a student of my University whom I'vent contacted before.when I have submitted my work I was given 3% similarity and later on it was changed to 21% in which 17% of my work got similarity with other student. After submitting my work , after several months it happened.
Can anyone here please help me in advising and guide me to appeal to university regarding these allegations for Academic Misconduct?

Many thanks in Advance and best wishes to 2021.

Contact student welfare office or your student union.
Do you have a personal tutor - if so try them.
Get all the info you can on your uni's policies and procedures. Find out exactly what you are accused of and the relevant regulation you convened. If your going to work in business administration this is the sort of tangle you will come across and need to work out.

I'm sorry but from what you have written I'm not really clear what the particular issue is.
"Academic misconduct for my work regarding the File name" - what does that mean exactly?
"as I have used my friends laptop" - Exactly how does this become an issue?
Reply 4
Original post by Grizwuld
Contact student welfare office or your student union.
Do you have a personal tutor - if so try them.
Get all the info you can on your uni's policies and procedures. Find out exactly what you are accused of and the relevant regulation you convened. If your going to work in business administration this is the sort of tangle you will come across and need to work out.

I'm sorry but from what you have written I'm not really clear what the particular issue is.
"Academic misconduct for my work regarding the File name" - what does that mean exactly?
"as I have used my friends laptop" - Exactly how does this become an issue?

Hello, Thanks for your response.

As I have used my friends laptop to do my work and the ms office account was on his name and I didn't login to my univ account and didn't bother about it. My file name was showing his name that's the problem. O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending