The Student Room Group

HO Interview for Complex Tax and Evasion Investigator

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Quedos5
Hi everyone, in order to get an interview for these jobs did the application involve written behaviours and a statement or was it just online tests?

Thanks and best of luck everyone!

The application for HO Complex Tax and Evasion investigator was a verbal and numerical test. Behaviors were assessed at interview
Hi guys. It’s been radio silence since yesterday. Any one have any news ? Any one got any different email or made an offer?
Looking forward to hear some good news from future colleagues I guess is the right word.
Hello guys!

I contacted them yesterday to ask what my place on the reserve list is. They just answered that they requested an update and added it can take a short while to process. They will let me know as soon as they can.
(edited 3 years ago)
I can confirm that they have set the merit list. However, I can't tell if they have contacted everyone on that list. Do not hesitate to email them if you do not want to wait ;-)
Reply 44
Original post by Charlito
I can confirm that they have set the merit list. However, I can't tell if they have contacted everyone on that list. Do not hesitate to email them if you do not want to wait ;-)

Ohhhh, what position are you in the list? I will email to ask them now
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Jkella
Ohhhh, what position are you in the list? I will email to ask them my position

Which email did you contact them on? This one?
[email protected]

I should have added that I only know for Stratford. I'm first.

Yes, this one! Good luck :smile:
Reply 46
I should have added that I only know for Stratford. I'm first.

Yes, this one! Good luck :smile:

Yayy congratulations!
Original post by Jkella
Yayy congratulations!

Thank you! :smile::smile:

I hope we'll all be on the merit lists.

Good luck ;-)
Reply 48
Congratulations!What was your score?
Reply 49
What score did you get to come 1st
7/7/7/7 in behaviours, 16 in strengths. So, 44 overall.
Reply 51

Wow well deserved then 😊
Reply 52

No surprise you are first that is full marks
Does any one have any reply on their position on reserve list or merit list. I heard mostly everyone who passed is getting an offer
Reply 54
nothing yet. but I have low score 32 total
Reply 55
Original post by Sammy1239
Does any one have any reply on their position on reserve list or merit list. I heard mostly everyone who passed is getting an offer

Nothing yet, I email them yesterday to ask them to confirm my position on the reserve list. Also waiting to hear my results from the Bristol location as that would be my preference
I had a response of:

I have requested an update about your position on the reserve list. These requests can take a short while to process. We will email you once we hold your current position’

Not sure what to make of that... lol
Original post by Ing88
nothing yet. but I have low score 32 total

Don’t worry about it. It’s HO position and marking are very tight . It’s first I have every heard someone getting full marks in an interview for HO position and remember that I am working for the department. Having said that it’s very highly likely that you will get the position sooner than u are expecting it to be. I my self doesn’t have great score at least it’s way less then expected.
Original post by Doittwice
I had a response of:

I have requested an update about your position on the reserve list. These requests can take a short while to process. We will email you once we hold your current position’

Not sure what to make of that... lol

I received exactly the same email. You'll have an answer shortly ;-)
I received exactly the same email. You'll have an answer shortly ;-)

Their is a possibility of increasing number of vacancies. Guys be very positive we will all start to hear very soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending