The Student Room Group

Msc dietetics 2021

Hi, has anyone applied or got any interviews for a master's in dietetics?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I have applied and heard nothing yet, keep checking the status and it’s not changed
Reply 2
Original post by Rowmarsh
Hi I have applied and heard nothing yet, keep checking the status and it’s not changed

Where all have you applied to? I got an interview for Leeds but haven't heard back from anywhere else yet either
Hi, I have applied for Dietetics masters as well! I have an interview for Leeds Beckett next Friday
Reply 4
Original post by Blenheim257
Hi, I have applied for Dietetics masters as well! I have an interview for Leeds Beckett next Friday

I have applied to Kings and London Met, spaces are so limited tho don’t think it’s going to end well
Reply 5

I have an interview for Leeds also and have applied to London met as well (but no word yet). How are you preparing for it? Fingers crossed we both do well 🤞
Reply 6
I have applied to Kings and London Met, spaces are so limited tho don’t think it’s going to end well

You never know!! Good luck with them and hope you get an interview/ offer 😊
I have applied to King's, London Met, and Leeds so hopefully I will get an offer from at least one! I'm a little worried about King's because they used to offer a PgDip and MSc in dietetics and so it was easier to be offered a spot as they had more places, but now they only run the MSc
Original post by Sm10012
I have an interview for Leeds also and have applied to London met as well (but no word yet). How are you preparing for it? Fingers crossed we both do well 🤞

I'm just going to go through the dietitian job role and look at how my experiences apply to it I think. What are you doing to prepare for it? Where did you study your undergrad?
Reply 9
I have applied to King's, London Met, and Leeds so hopefully I will get an offer from at least one! I'm a little worried about King's because they used to offer a PgDip and MSc in dietetics and so it was easier to be offered a spot as they had more places, but now they only run the MSc

The spaces seems so limited at the London ones have you heard anything from kings yet? London met closes tmrw
The spaces seems so limited at the London ones have you heard anything from kings yet? London met closes tmrw

Yeah, they do seem so limited. I'm hoping to be able to study in London but I haven't heard anything from either atm. What kind of experience do you have?
Yeah, they do seem so limited. I'm hoping to be able to study in London but I haven't heard anything from either atm. What kind of experience do you have?

Doing MSc in nutrition at the mo and have done a lot of online work experience didn’t actually get into a hospital because of the virus but am on a list, how about you?
Doing MSc in nutrition at the mo and have done a lot of online work experience didn’t actually get into a hospital because of the virus but am on a list, how about you?

Oh nice! I'm currently working in a hospital atm, in operating theatres and icu, so it's a lot easier for me to request dietetic shadowing as I already work in the Trust. I only have a BSc in Nutrition but hopefully that is enough for me to get an interview? Did you do your undergrad in Nutrition as well?
Oh nice! I'm currently working in a hospital atm, in operating theatres and icu, so it's a lot easier for me to request dietetic shadowing as I already work in the Trust. I only have a BSc in Nutrition but hopefully that is enough for me to get an interview? Did you do your undergrad in Nutrition as well?

Sorry mistype am doing BSC in nutrition at the mo!! You should be fine with all that experience
Sorry mistype am doing BSC in nutrition at the mo!! You should be fine with all that experience

Oo ok! Good luck with uni and your dissertation! I will let you know when I hear anything back from the two unis
Oo ok! Good luck with uni and your dissertation! I will let you know when I hear anything back from the two unis

Good luck!
Reply 16
Hey! Yes, I applied for Leeds Beckett and have an interview tomorrow afternoon! Does anyone have any tips on the sort of questions they will ask?
Original post by Sm10012
Hi, has anyone applied or got any interviews for a master's in dietetics?

Hey, I’ve applied for MSc Dietetics at Uni of Chester but not heard as yet. Feels like it’s taking forever, hoping to hear soon and keep checking the status but nothing yet.
Good luck with your interview 👍🏼
Reply 18
Original post by beckrup
Hey! Yes, I applied for Leeds Beckett and have an interview tomorrow afternoon! Does anyone have any tips on the sort of questions they will ask?

How did the interview go? I'm guessing it will be about experience we have but not sure what to expect exactly 🙈
Reply 19
Original post by Sm10012
How did the interview go? I'm guessing it will be about experience we have but not sure what to expect exactly 🙈

Original post by Jen Cups
Hey, I’ve applied for MSc Dietetics at Uni of Chester but not heard as yet. Feels like it’s taking forever, hoping to hear soon and keep checking the status but nothing yet.
Good luck with your interview 👍🏼

Hi there, I also applied for Chester but I feel like it is very competitive. I haven't heard back either yet but will let you know if I hear anything. Good luck with it!! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending