The Student Room Group
Hi I have an interview on the 7/12/19, could you tell me how the interview went and what type of questions were you asked? Thanks
Hi I have my interview tomorrow! How did your interview go? Can you let me know what sort of questions were asked?
Original post by cupcake611
Hi I have my interview tomorrow! How did your interview go? Can you let me know what sort of questions were asked?

Hii how was it ?
Original post by aleenapaul
Hi,
Does anyone have an interview at Brighton for pharmacy on 20/11/19?

hey what's an interview like for Brighton
Original post by silverxlka
hey what's an interview like for Brighton

I’m wondering that too, can anyone help ?
Hey,
It was really chilled. Just asked me a couple of scenario questions and the basic oh why pharmacy?why Brighton? And then after the interview they sent me a link for a test and it was a few calculation questions. I found them pretty difficult as I’d never learnt how to do them. They were like pharmacy related and drug dosage questions. Good luck!!
Hey,
It was really chilled. Just asked me a couple of scenario questions and the basic oh why pharmacy?why Brighton? And then after the interview they sent me a link for a test and it was a few calculation questions. I found them pretty difficult as I’d never learnt how to do them. They were like pharmacy related and drug dosage questions. Good luck!!

hey, I just got a link for the maths questions but I dont do math so im kinda scared, do you have any way to prepare or suggestions for it
Original post by silverxlka
hey, I just got a link for the maths questions but I dont do math so im kinda scared, do you have any way to prepare or suggestions for it

honestly just try your best. I couldnt answer all the questions despite doing maths alevel. Theyre chem calculations. I didnt do anything to prepare. I think theyre just trying to see what level youre at and what help you might need.
honestly just try your best. I couldnt answer all the questions despite doing maths alevel. Theyre chem calculations. I didnt do anything to prepare. I think theyre just trying to see what level youre at and what help you might need.

oh okay thxssss a lot x

Yeah I do both maths and chem and I found some of them really hard , they are definitely not on the alevel spec
Hello what was the pass mark for the numeracy test, the one I did was 10 question but most of them were really confusing and I'm worried now
@silverxlka tysm for reaching out to me, sorry I couldn't reply to you privately since this is a new account. But it looks like I kinda passed the test cause they are asking for an interview availability date. Can I add you elsewhere where I could message you regarding some tips for my upcoming interview. Again thank you
Original post by Harlem77
@silverxlka tysm for reaching out to me, sorry I couldn't reply to you privately since this is a new account. But it looks like I kinda passed the test cause they are asking for an interview availability date. Can I add you elsewhere where I could message you regarding some tips for my upcoming interview. Again thank you

yh sure ill pm you my insta
Hey, can you pm me ur insta so I could get some tips? My interview is tomorrow
Reply 15
Original post by fionaaaaaa
Hey, can you pm me ur insta so I could get some tips? My interview is tomorrow

Hi did you have your interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending