The Student Room Group

HO Interview for Complex Tax and Evasion Investigator

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Sammy1239
Their is a possibility of increasing number of vacancies. Guys be very positive we will all start to hear very soon.

Ooo sounds promising! Thanks for the info!
Reply 61
Don’t worry about it. It’s HO position and marking are very tight . It’s first I have every heard someone getting full marks in an interview for HO position and remember that I am working for the department. Having said that it’s very highly likely that you will get the position sooner than u are expecting it to be. I my self doesn’t have great score at least it’s way less then expected.

Thank you!
I have a problem now.
I am an external candidate and I received a fixed term job offer as work coach for the DWP.
I need to accept or refuse in the next three days.
I do not know what I have to do. Any advise? my starting date would be 15th February.
Original post by Ing88
Thank you!
I have a problem now.
I am an external candidate and I received a fixed term job offer as work coach for the DWP.
I need to accept or refuse in the next three days.
I do not know what I have to do. Any advise? my starting date would be 15th February.

Accept the other offer and meanwhile if you get offer for this position you can withdraw you previous acceptance by contacting them . Before joining you won’t even need a notice period. Good luck
what was ur interview score and location you applied for ?
Reply 63
Accept the other offer and meanwhile if you get offer for this position you can withdraw you previous acceptance by contacting them . Before joining you won’t even need a notice period. Good luck
what was ur interview score and location you applied for ?

I am so glad about what you've said.
I was overthinking what to do, following this thread. Because in the formal offer there is no mention about notice before starting.
I scored 32 and I have applied for Stratford and Croydon
Original post by Ing88
I am so glad about what you've said.
I was overthinking what to do, following this thread. Because in the formal offer there is no mention about notice before starting.
I scored 32 and I have applied for Stratford and Croydon

Good luck . U have a very good chance of getting through. Good luck.
Reply 65
Good luck . U have a very good chance of getting through. Good luck.

Thank you! Hopefully It will happen. And Thank you for sharing your info.
Original post by Charlito
Hello guys!

I contacted them yesterday to ask what my place on the reserve list is. They just answered that they requested an update and added it can take a short while to process. They will let me know as soon as they can.

Original post by Charlito
I can confirm that they have set the merit list. However, I can't tell if they have contacted everyone on that list. Do not hesitate to email them if you do not want to wait ;-)

Hi, thanks for the info.

I am in the reserve list for Standford, overall 34. I don't know which is my place in the list. I will ask them, however I wouldn't like to start yet. Did you already receive an offer? Thanksss!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by DIECINUEVE
Hi, thanks for the info.

I am in the reserve list for Standford, overall 34. I don't know which is my place in the list. I will ask them, however I wouldn't like to start yet. Did you already receive an offer? Thanksss!

Hello!

Nope, I haven't received anything.

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 68
Any news guys? Has anyone received response about what place you are in the list?
Original post by Ing88
Any news guys? Has anyone received response about what place you are in the list?

Not yet :frown:
Reply 70
Reserve list for Liverpool / Manchester were you all asked to provide your documents again?
No response . I say good luck everyone. I think we will hear something latest by Wednesday.
Reply 72
No response . I say good luck everyone. I think we will hear something latest by Wednesday.

oh wow. Have you heard anything from inside?
Original post by Ing88
oh wow. Have you heard anything from inside?

Notting from inside just a feeling. I am feeling conditional offer letters will be used by Friday latest. Recruitment and listing is done by separate team not the department it self. Can some one confirm how many vacancies are in total for Stratford and Croydon?
Reply 74
Listed were 20 for Croydon and 10 for Stratford
Original post by Ing88
Listed were 20 for Croydon and 10 for Stratford

Thank you. I had applied for Croydon only so far I am the only one made it to this stage. People I know and they were good dropped during an interview. I personally think interview scoring were very tight. I was expecting more in behaviour part. Strength part I had 16 which I assume were maximum.
I know myself and my 2 friends all got waitlisted for Croydon... so that’s 3 more... I’m hoping your right because the waiting is driving me up the wall haha
Reply 77
Original post by Doittwice
I know myself and my 2 friends all got waitlisted for Croydon... so that’s 3 more... I’m hoping your right because the waiting is driving me up the wall haha

what's yours and their score?
Original post by Doittwice

You are not the only one getting crazy. I will only get worried if I don’t get provisional offer in first listing because after that it takes ages and uncertainty. After hear someone achieved impossible by scoring maximum score I am like wtf 😬 no chance 😂😂😂😂😂
Has anybody applied for 'wealthy HO compliance caseworker'?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending